Mike's White Girl Green Chile Enchiladas. Mix all of your dry ingredients. Tight roll ingredients into warm flour tortillas seam. Mike's White Girl Green Chile Enchiladas Pre-cooked Pre-Shredded Rotisserie Chicken • Cream Of Chicken Soup • Quality Sour Cream • Can Chopped Green Chilies • Drained Sliced Black Olives • LG Green Onions [chopped] • Monterey Shredded Cheese • For The Enchilada Mixture Preparation.
It was a base of cream of chicken soup mixed with milk, sour cream and green chiles. I've kept the creaminess of the original with a perfected homemade cheesy, creamy white sauce infused with green chiles and. The first step in making green chile chicken enchiladas is to make the fresh green chile sauce. You can cook Mike's White Girl Green Chile Enchiladas using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's White Girl Green Chile Enchiladas
- Prepare of ● For The Enchilada Mixture.
- It’s of Pre-cooked Pre-Shredded Rotisserie Chicken.
- It’s of Cream Of Chicken Soup.
- It’s of Quality Sour Cream.
- You need of Can Chopped Green Chilies.
- Prepare of Fresh Cilantro Leaves.
- It’s of Drained Sliced Black Olives.
- You need of LG Green Onions [chopped].
- You need of Fine Minced Garlic.
- You need of Monterey Shredded Cheese.
- Prepare of ● For The Toppings & Sides [as needed].
- It’s of 6" Warmed Flour Tortillas.
- It’s of Fresh Cilantro Leaves.
- You need of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- You need of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Prepare of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s of Quality Sour Cream.
- Prepare of Homemade Gaucamole [if interested – see my recipe on is site].
- Prepare of Red Or Green Salsa.
Start by sauteing half a chopped onion and some minced garlic in olive oil. Once softened, sprinkle in flour to thicken the mix and make a roux. Add in diced Hatch green chile, and chicken broth. Top with a small handful of shredded cheese, a couple tablespoonfuls for each enchilada.
Mike's White Girl Green Chile Enchiladas instructions
- Mix everything in the enchilada mixture section together well. Warm it up if need be to easily wrap in your tortillas..
- Flour Tortillas picrured. Warm them slightly..
- Reserve 1+ cup of enchilada mixture to top tortillas and roll the rest tightly in warmed flour tortillas.
- Add to Pam Olive Oil sprayed in 2 disposal pans and top with fresh cilantro..
- Generously add shredded cheddar cheese to the top of your Enchiladas..
- Wrap them up tightly with tinfoil..
- Bake at 350° for 40 minutes..
- Serve and enjoy with sides!.
Skip the work of rolling individual enchiladas, and layer the tortillas instead for a speedy any. Cook the chicken in the slow cooker during the day. Outdoors – no heating up the house in the summer time! Green Chile Sauce Guide: You can use pretty much any brand of green chile sauce you like. I also created a bed of cooked white rice with whole corn and diced roasted red peppers in the baking dish, and then put the enchiladas on it, which soaked up the extra cream sauce nicely and made a.