Cheese steak sandwich. Check Out Cheese Steak On eBay. Check Out Great Products On eBay. Rub the steak with a little oil, salt and black pepper.
In a nonstick skillet, heat oil and cook onion until browned and beginning to soften. Transfer onion to a bowl and wipe skillet clean. Cook steak until cooked through and browned around edges. You can cook Cheese steak sandwich using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheese steak sandwich
- You need 1 lb of Top Round Steak.
- You need 1 loaf of olive oil ciabatta bread.
- Prepare 1 packages of velveeta cheese.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- It’s 1 of chopped green pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 1/4 tbsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
Gather meat into center of skillet and top with onion and several slices provolone. keep baguette warm and crusty in the oven,in the meantime get a large frying pan with a little oil.stir fry all the ingridients when nice and hot cover with swiss cheese until melted. Cut baguette straight down the middle scoop the filling in the centre keeping the cheese on top serve with a nice side salad of your choice. Put one portion of the steak slices in the pan in a pile that's roughly the length of your rolls. Pile a quarter of the onion mixture on top, as well as a quarter each of the cheese slices and the mozzarella.
Cheese steak sandwich instructions
- Slice the top round steak, the onions and the peppers.
- Sautee the onions and peppers with olive oil for 5 mins then add the steak, cook steak to taste.
- Add the cayenne pepper to the mayo.
- Spread the mayo on the bread, add the steak and the cheese to your liking.
- Enjoy :).
A sandwich made from thinly sliced pieces of steak and melted cheese in a long roll. How to Make a Steak and Cheese Sandwich Slice onion in half, then slice thinly Heat large pan over medium heat (this is my favorite pan !) Pop in butter, melt until bubbly Mix the meat and the carmelized onions and bell pepper together. Return veggies to skillet and toss to combine with. Cut the warm ciabatta in half and rub the inside of each piece in the steak resting juices. Spread on some mustard, if you like, then layer over the caramelised onions, the steak and pinches of watercress.