Chicken Satay Pizza. Using a large spoon or ladle, spread the satay sauce evenly across the pizza dough base. Slide the pizza off the peel and into your Ooni, making sure to rotate the pizza regularly. Once cooked, remove the pizza from the oven.
Using a large spoon or ladle, spread the satay sauce evenly across the pizza dough base. Slide the pizza off the peel and into your Ooni, making sure to rotate the pizza regularly. Once cooked, remove the pizza from the oven. You can cook Chicken Satay Pizza using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Satay Pizza
- Prepare of Ingredients for pizza dough:.
- Prepare 1 cup of warm water.
- Prepare 2.25 tsp of yeast.
- It’s 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 2.5 cups of bread flour.
- You need 1.5 tsp of salt.
- It’s of Ingredients for topping:.
- It’s 500 gr of chicken thigh boneless skinless, cut in bite size.
- You need 2 of shallots, minced.
- It’s 2 of lbr kaffir lime leaves, finely chopped.
- It’s 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cumin powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of nutmeg powder.
- Prepare 4 tbs of sweet soy sauce.
- It’s To taste of white pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion, sliced lengthwise.
- Prepare of Green onion (optional), thinly sliced.
- You need 2 tbs of olive oil.
- It’s 8 tbs of thick satay peanut sauce (can be homemade or store bought).
- Prepare 4 cups of grated mozzarella cheese.
Top with the chicken, carrot, cucumber, peanuts, cilantro, Thai basil and sweet chilli sauce. Spread reserved satay sauce over pizzas. Top with onions, then sprinkle with half the cheese. Top with chicken, then sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Chicken Satay Pizza step by step
- Mix the chicken with minced shallots, kaffir lime leaves, coriander, cumin, nutmeg, sweet soy sauce and white pepper. Let stand 1 hour in the refrigerator, covered. Heat about 1 tablespoon of oil until it is hot in the non-stick pan. Add the chicken and the liquid. Spread the chicken (try not to overlap). Do not stir for a few minutes until the bottom side looks caramelized. Flip the chicken over and let it sit for a while until the bottom is caramelized, then stir. Turn the heat off. Set aside..
- Pizza dough : dissolve yeast into warm water. Wait for about 3-5 minutes to foam. Add oil. Stir well. Add liquid yeast + oil to the flour. Mix well, add salt. Knead until the dough is smooth and soft. Round the dough and put it in a container that has been greased. Cover the container with cling wrap. Let it rest until doubled in size..
- Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and divide it into 2 equal pieces. Take 1 part of the dough (cover the other one with plastic) then roll it out to about 12 inches. Brush the dough surface with 1 tbs olive oil, then spread 4 tbs peanut sauce..
- Top with 1/2 part each of chicken, red onion & spring onion. Sprinkle with 2 cups of mozzarella..
- Bake the pizza in a preheated oven to 400°F for 15-20 minutes..
Blend shallot, garlic, young ginger, galangal, lemongrass into paste. Use half amount for chicken marination and the other half for satay sauce. For chicken marination, add in half the paste with turmeric powder, chilli powder, Knorr Rock Sugar Honey Sauce and Knorr Chicken Stock. Spread the satay sauce generously across your pizza base. Sprinkle the peppers, onion and chicken evenly across the pizza.