Chicken Satay. Your favourite Chicken restaurants available on Deliveroo. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
They can then line up the skewers on the tray. If you're using a griddle pan, cut your wooden skewers to fit and preheat the pan. Heat a wok over high heat until it is very hot, then add the groundnut oil. You can cook Chicken Satay using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Satay
- You need 750 of gm. skinless, bone less chicken breasts cut into 2 cm pieces.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Cooking oil, Corn flour1 tsp.
- It’s 2 tbsp of brown sugar, Juice of 1 lemon.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves crushed. Soya Sauce2 tbsp.
- Prepare 12 of bamboo Skewers.
- Prepare of For Satay sauce.
- Prepare 200 gms of Peanut butter.
- You need 1 of " Ginger grated.
- Prepare of Juice of 1 lemon.
- It’s 1 cup of Fresh thickCoconut milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Soya sauce.
- You need of Crushed Garlic cloves 2.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s of Salt, black pepper and chilli flakes 1/2 tsp each.
- It’s of Coriander to garnish.
When the oil is very hot and slightly smoking, add the chicken pieces and stir-fry for another five minutes until the. Remove from heat and stir in lime juice and soy sauce; season to taste with salt. Baste and brush with some oil while grilling. Thigh is the most popular choice, given the juicier meat has more chance of standing up to the scorching heat.
Chicken Satay instructions
- Make the marinade by combining soya sauce,lemon juice, 1 tsp oil, a big pinch of salt, sugar,garlic,corn flour and spring onion..
- Toss the chicken with the marinade.
- Cover and leave to marinate in the fridge for 2 hours..
- Make the Satay sauce. Heat peanut butter with garlic. Add 1 cup water, thick coconut milk,soya sauce,ginger and sugar..
- Cook for 2 min until the sauce becomes smooth..
- Add lemon juice and season to taste with salt and black pepper..
- Keep warm..
- Soak the skewers in warm water for 10 min. Thread the marinated chicken pieces on to the skewers..
- Grill over a slow flame till the chicken pieces are almost cooked and brown on all around. It takes 5 min..
- Transfer chicken pieces on a bed of spring onions and serve them at once..
- Garnish the sauce with peanuts and chicken with coriander leaves..
French chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten, who has worked in Asia for many years, serves a. In a mixing bowl, combine peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice, sugar, curry powder, garlic and hot sauce. Place the chicken in the marinade and refrigerate. For the chicken satay: Take the chicken breast and tenderise by bashing in a food bag until thin. Slice into strips and put to one side.