Naked Chicken Parmesan. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper; rub to coat. While oil is heating, liberally season each piece of chicken with salt and pepper – both sides. Stir together the two types of breadcrumbs, Parmesan, garlic, and pepper in a wide, shallow bowl.
Combine parmesan cheese, parsley, basil and oregano in a baggie. Wash each breast with water and put in cheese mixture. Make sure each piece is coated with cheese and place each breast in pan and dump remaining cheese mixture on top. You can cook Naked Chicken Parmesan using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Naked Chicken Parmesan
- You need 2 pounds of chicken breast.
- You need 1/3 cup of Parmesan cheese shredded.
- It’s 2 cups of mozzarella cheese shredded.
- You need 15 ounces of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoons of thyme.
- It’s 1 teaspoons of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoons of granulated onion powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoons of granulated garlic powder.
Combine breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese in a bowl. Melt the butter in another bowl. Lightly brush the butter onto the chicken, then dip into breadcrumb mixture. Place on baking sheet and repeat with the remaining chicken.
Naked Chicken Parmesan step by step
- Preheat the oven 400° Fahrenheit..
- Cut the chicken lengthwise, kinda like butterflying the chicken breast..
- Brown the chicken add the seasonings. 4 minutes per side..
- Add tomato sauce and cheese. Put the Parmesan on first then cover the whole top of chicken with mozzarella. Put into the oven for 20-25 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
In a shallow bowl, combine the panko breadcrumbs, parmesan, garlic powder, oregano, salt & pepper. In a small bowl, whisk the egg. Dip each chicken fillet into the egg mixture then into the bread crumb mixture, coating both sides well. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet. Cut the chicken breasts in half and pound to even thickness.