Beer bread with garlic and herbs. Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home. The food you want, when you want it. Check Out our Selection & Order Now.
In a large bowl combine the flour, baking powder, salt, dried herbs, minced garlic and honey. Pour in the beer, stir until combined. In a bowl whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, rosemary, thyme and oregano. You can cook Beer bread with garlic and herbs using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beer bread with garlic and herbs
- It’s 3 cups of White whole wheat flour -.
- You need 4 cloves of Garlic.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Dried rosemary.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dried thyme.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dried oregano.
- You need 1.5 cup of Light beer.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of Butter melted.
Pour half of the melted butter into the loaf pan. Put mrlyrd butter on boards with brush. Beer bread with garlic and herbs. An update to a classic recipe, this beer bread is loaded up with herbs and fresh garlic for a more flavorful loaf.
Beer bread with garlic and herbs step by step
- Preheat the oven to 175 C. In a bowl whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, rosemary, thyme and oregano. Add minced garlic and stir again. Slowly stir in the beer until mixed..
- Pour half of the melted butter into the loaf pan. Put mrlyrd butter on boards with brush. Then transfer the bread batter to the pan and spread it out even with spoon. Pour the rest of the butter on top of the batter, spread it around evenly on top. Bake for 55 to 60 minutes, until top is golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Let it cool down and serve with cottage cheese or ricotta or similar cheeses..
- Video recipe is here https://youtu.be/wSKVsAYBZEw?sub_confirmation=1.
This is the only beer bread recipe you need! This is a quick and easy side dish perfect for serving alongside soups and chilis! Taken the basic bread batter itself, it is well suited for experimenting with any "filler" elements, such as olives. Sift the flour again into a large bowl. Add all dry ingredients, chopped garlic, cheese, and herbs.