Keto, THM, Sugar Free Peanut Butter Cookies. If You Want To Lose That Weight, Looking At This One Method Change Your Life Forever Great recipe for Keto, THM, Sugar Free Peanut Butter Cookies. If you love easy, simple recipes. This is the most amazing Peanut butter cookie!
Using a small cookie scoop, scoop dough into your hand and roll into a ball. These are low carb, no sugar, flourless peanut butter cookies for the keto diet. They're made with just almond flour, Swerve, and eggs, and are incredibly soft + chewy. You can cook Keto, THM, Sugar Free Peanut Butter Cookies using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto, THM, Sugar Free Peanut Butter Cookies
- It’s 3 cups of Peanut Butter.
- You need 3/4 of Allulose.
- You need 1/4 of THM Super Sweet.
- You need 3 tsp of Vanilla.
- You need 3 of Eggs.
Plus, these keto peanut butter cookies are so easy to make. Cream together peanut butter, butter, sweetener, and molasses, if using. Add the egg and vanilla and mix until combined. In a separate bowl, mix the dry ingredients.
Keto, THM, Sugar Free Peanut Butter Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°f. Combine all ingredients. It will start out soupy but will begin to firm up very quickly when it looks like you can take the batter and roll it in your hand it's ready to start making cookies..
- Using a 1 inch cookie scoop. Place on parchment lined cookie sheets. Use fork to place hash marks on top. Bake 10-15 min. My oven 12 min. Place on cooling rack to let cool. Enjoy!.
- Visit us on youtube to see us make this one. youtu.be/zITYN8BNYnk (see recipe).
This version of peanut butter cookies is low carb, sugar-free, gluten-free and a Trim Healthy Mama "S" treat. Isn't it great that we can eat cookies as part of our journey to getting healthy? As with any other food, eat them responsibly. Over doing it on treats, even low carb ones can still add up to less weight loss. I always feel a bit sad for those that choose an eating plan that.