Chicken Parmesan Meatballs. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Scrape out flesh with a fork (discarding skin), creating spaghetti-like strands.
Add ground chicken, breadcrumbs, cheese, garlic, oregano, onion powder, salt, parsley, half of the olive oil and half of the Ragu sauce to the bowl. Do not over mix or meatballs will be tough. Roll into meatballs slightly larger than a golf ball, and place onto a sheet pan with sides, lined with parchment paper or aluminum foil. You can have Chicken Parmesan Meatballs using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan Meatballs
- Prepare 1 lb. of ground chicken.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Panko breadcrumbs (and about 3/4 cup more breadcrumbs for rolling later).
- You need 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Italian seasonings.
- You need 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil, divided.
- Prepare 1 (26 ounce) of jar marinara sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- You need 2 tablespoons of basil, torn (optional).
Combine the ground chicken, Parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs, eggs, salt, pepper and spices in a bowl. Use your hands to combine well. They should be slightly bigger than a golf ball. In a large bowl, combine ground chicken, bread crumbs, Parmesan, parsley, half the garlic, and egg and season with salt and pepper.
Chicken Parmesan Meatballs step by step
- In a large bowl, mix together the chicken, egg, Parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs, garlic powder, Italian seasonings, salt, pepper and red pepper. Roll into 1 1/2 inch balls..
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a large oven-safe skillet over medium heat. Roll half of the meatballs in Panko breadcrumbs and brown them on each side in the oil. Add more oil if needed as you go. Remove from the pan and set aside. Wipe out any Panko breadcrumbs and heat the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium heat. Roll the remaining meatballs in Panko breadcrumbs and brown on each side. Remove from pan..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Pour the marinara sauce in the oven-safe skillet(or any baking dish wii do) and place the meatballs on top of the sauce. Bake meatballs for 20 minutes sprinkling the mozzarella on top for the last 5 minutes of baking. Garnish with basil and serve over pasta..
Mix until fully combined, then form into meatballs. Chicken Parm Meatballs, A Twist On The Classic. If so, I hope these juicy, soft, and full of flavor Chicken Parmesan Meatballs recipe will make the cut! Lightly grease a large baking dish. Mix lightly with a fork until just combined.