Low-carb Biscuits and Gravy. Whatever The Need, We Have The Best Food For Your Dog. This low carb biscuits and gravy is the low carb and keto version of your favorite breakfast. Biscuits and gravy has always been one of my go-to comfort foods and it was something I knew I was going to miss when I decided to commit to eating low carb.
This low carb biscuit gravy is made from browned sausage, chicken broth, heavy cream, and cream cheese. Stir to combine, then add the milk. Add the heavy whipping cream to the skillet, lowering the heat to medium. You can have Low-carb Biscuits and Gravy using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low-carb Biscuits and Gravy
- Prepare of Gravy.
- It’s 1 pound of ground beef 85/15.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of xanthan gum.
- Prepare To taste of kosher salt.
- It’s To taste of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground sage.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of thyme.
- It’s 12 ounces of heavy cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s of Biscuits.
- It’s 6 of low-carb Biscuits, American see my recipe.
The flour, salt, and butter get combined together first, until crumbly, then add the baking powder and one lightly beaten egg white. Drop the biscuits onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. The biscuits don't flatten and spread by themselves, so shape them how you want them to turn out. Our low-carb biscuits and gravy recipe is single-handedly erasing the unhealthy stigma attached to this popular dish.
Low-carb Biscuits and Gravy step by step
- Brown the ground beef, adding sage and thyme..
- Mix the cream, buttermilk, and xanthan gum. Add to the ground beef. Simmer adding salt and pepper. Continue to simmer till thickened..
- Biscuits on the plate and serve the gravy over the top. I hope you enjoy!!.
For starters, it's made with almond flour instead of regular flour. Then you'll get a good dose of protein and heart-healthy fats from the sausage, eggs, cheese, and heavy cream. Get access to hundreds of low-carb videos, meal plans and practical guides. Fill your kitchen with the smell of freshly baked rolls — and treat your taste buds, too. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.