Green Bean Casserole. Check Out Green Bean Casserole Dish On eBay. Find Green Bean Casserole Dish On eBay. Low Prices on Canned Green Beans.
I developed this recipe, longing for a 'no cans' version of the classic dish. I made this one year for my husband's family at Christmas time, and now they ask for it every year! Mix well and heat in the microwave on HIGH until warm. You can cook Green Bean Casserole using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Green Bean Casserole
- Prepare 2 cans of green beans(i use french styled).
- It’s 2 cans of Campbell's Mushroom Soup.
- You need 1 pack of fully cooked bacon.
- Prepare of Large pack of french onions.
- You need of Fiesta shredded cheese.
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare of Onion powder.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Black pepper.
Festive Green Bean Casserole Mushroom Green Bean Casserole. Most traditional green bean casseroles center around mushroom soup and french-fried. Try this green bean casserole and you'll never go back to the old stuff.. Instructions How to Make Green Bean Casserole Now that you have bought all your ingredients and set the kitchen counter to begin.
Green Bean Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine green beans, Campbell's soup, bacon, butter, and lightly sprinkle on seasonings, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper, into a large pan or divide evenly into two smaller pans. (1 can of green beans, 1 can Campbell's Mushroom soup, 1 tablespoon butter, half of the bacon, etc. into each pan) Be sure to cut the bacon into small, tiny pieces. Go easy on the seasonings, especially the garlic and salt..
- Mix everything up very well and evenly in the pan, especially the butter, it needs to be evenly mixed in with everything, no chunks, i mix it tell the butter is mixed in, not noticable. I also add 1 handle full of shredded cheese in each of the two pans, when i mix everything together, if you have 1 large pan, just add in 2 handfuls..
- When everything is mixed together, add the french onions on top evenly and then the shredded cheese. 3 handfuls in each pan or about 6 total, give or take..
- Put in the oven at 350, for about 25-30minutes or until cheese is golden brown on top. Take out, when it's a golden brown, and it's done..
- Serve and Enjoy!.
Test Kitchen Tips: • For a kick of spice, double. Make this easy green bean and mushroom casserole as a veggie side to accompany a main course. A casserole is an easy-to-prep, classic American comfort food. Serve one of the best variations on green bean casserole at your next holiday. If using fresh or frozen green beans, boil just until tender crisp.