Blueberries Muffins. Find Blueberry Muffins Receipe On eBay. Finally, fold in the blueberries and divide the mixture between the muffin cases. You can use thawed frozen blueberries for this easy muffin recipe, or you can swap the blueberries for chopped apple, raspberries, chocolate chips, chopped bananas or nuts.
Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. We have loads of quick and simple recipes for classic blueberry muffins – what weekend mornings are meant for. These muffins are extra large and very delicious. You can cook Blueberries Muffins using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blueberries Muffins
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of White flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 3 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/3 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of Plain yogurt.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of Blueberries.
My search for perfect blueberry muffins ends here. They came out like you would expect from a gourmet bakery. I've tried many blueberry muffin recipes only to be disappointed by the berries sinking to the bottom before it cooked all the way. This batter is like glue and really holds the blueberries in place.
Blueberries Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line 12cup baking sheet with paper cups.
- In one bowl mix dry ingredients.
- In other bowl mix milk, yogurt and the egg. Beat to blend well with a whisker.
- Add the dry ingredients in once. Mix with spoon gently. Add dusted blueberries, not over mix..
- Fill cups to the top bake for 18 minutes.
I made a couple of small. Measure all the ingredients except the blueberries into a bowl and mix with a wooden spoon until just combined. Take care not to overwork the mixture. Step By SteP: How To Make Blueberry Muffins. To begin, combine the flour, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl.