Chicken burger with beer battered onion & Cajun wedges. Set a large wire rack on a rimmed baking sheet and place near the stove. Working in batches dip the onion rings through the beer batter and then carefully add to the hot oil. To make the batter for the onion rings: whisk together the flour, salt, sugar, yeast,.
Next place the burger on top, then onion rings if you're using then, then the bun lid. In a large bowl add the onion slices and buttermilk together and let soak for ten minutes while you make the batter. In a second large bowl add a half a cup of the flour, salt, black pepper and garlic powder and whisk them together. You can cook Chicken burger with beer battered onion & Cajun wedges using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken burger with beer battered onion & Cajun wedges
- Prepare of Burger:.
- You need 500 g of chicken mince.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
- Prepare of Bun, salad and sauce of your choice.
- It’s of Wedges:.
- It’s of Potatoes.
- You need of Cajun seasoning.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- It’s of to taste Salt.
- You need of Onion rings: see my beer battered onion rings recipe (see recipe).
Add the beer and whisk until just combined. In a third bowl add the remaining flour. Grill Burgers: When onion rings are done, grill the burgers and finish prepping the remainder of the ingredients. Assemble Western Burgers: When the burgers are done, remove them from the grill and then serve.
Chicken burger with beer battered onion & Cajun wedges instructions
- Preheat oven to 200. Wash, dry and slice potatoes into wedges, skin on. Add olive oil, Cajun seasoning and salt. Mix well and roast for about 45 mins.
- Shake and turn wedges half way through. Put mince in a bowl, add egg, Salt and pepper. Mix well. Divide and shape into 4 burgers. Heat some oil in a pan. Cook burgers for about 8-10 mins each side, drain on kitchen paper.
- Serve your burger with salad, sauce of your choice, beer battered onion rings and wedges, yummy!.
The secret to good onion rings is making sure the batter is the consistency of a thick pancake batter, using. Meanwhile, Beer Battered Onion Rings consist of nearly a quarter-pound of onion rings served with a side of Duke's Georgia Sweet Heat barbecue sauce for dipping. Mix in the eggs and beer. A marinade of dark Mexican beer (like Negra Modelo), soy sauce, and fresh lime juice gives these Chicken Fajitas a fresh kick of flavor. Place the bottom of the brioche buns on four plates.