Orange chocolate puffs. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Place chocolate in center and fold up edges around candy and seal.
Feel free to use different spreads as this works equally well with other flavours. Keep refrigerated till you're ready to fill the puffs. For the chocolate topping, combine the cream, chocolate and the rest of the orange zest from above in a small microwave-safe bowl. You can cook Orange chocolate puffs using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Orange chocolate puffs
- Prepare of puffs.
- You need 1 of orange biscuit recipe found in my profile.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 18 of chocolate herseys little treasures chocolates.
This isn't a traditional ganache, more of a quick chocolate sauce. Make choux pastry (adapted from Sally's Baking Addiction) Combine butter, water, milk, salt, and granulated sugar in a medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring until the butter has melted. Bring the mixture to a simmer and then reduce heat to low. Add all of the flour and stir until completely incorporated.
Orange chocolate puffs step by step
- Make biscuit recipe and roll out biscuits to 1/4 " thick. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/340201-orange-breakfast-biscuits.
- Cut out 18 ,3" circles. May have leftover dough. Can refrigerate for later or just make more.:).
- Place chocolate in center and fold up edges around candy and seal. Making a round puff shape..
- Place on greased baking pan seal side down..
- Combine cocoa powder and sugar and sprinkle a little on each..
- Bake in a preheated 400°F. oven for8-10 minutes..
Place chocolate in center and fold up edges close to candy and seal. Place on greased baking pan seal side down. Place a small roasting tin in the bottom of the oven to heat. For the choux pastry, place the water, sugar and butter into a large saucepan. These cream puffs are topped with rich dark chocolate ganache for the ultimate indulgent dessert.