Mexi Chicken Salad. Get just the right utensils for the job. Free UK delivery on eligible orders Chicken World – Order directly online or download our app and save your time! Order directly online or download our app.
Top with chicken, black beans, fajita veggies, and additional toppings like salsa, sour cream, guacamole, pico, and cheese. Add salt, pepper, olive oil, smoked paprika and cumin. Rub the spices in, making sure everything is coated. You can have Mexi Chicken Salad using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mexi Chicken Salad
- It’s 2 heads of romaine lettuce, chopped.
- It’s 3-4 of chicken breast, diced and cooked.
- You need 4 of tortilla shells, cut into strips.
- It’s of Dressing:.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of ranch dressing.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of salsa.
- It’s of Toppings as desired:.
- Prepare 1 can of corn, drained.
- You need 1 can of black beans, rinsed & drained.
- It’s 1 can of Rotel, drained.
- It’s of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of onion, chopped.
- Prepare of green onions, sliced.
- Prepare of tomatoes, diced.
- Prepare of avocados, diced.
Ensalada de Pollo is an easy and creamy Mexican chicken salad dish made with simple ingredients like carrots, green beans, peas, corn, potatoes, shredded chicken, and mayonnaise. What makes this version unique is the addition of tangy lime juice and mild or hot pickled jalapeno brine (not pictured below). Chop tomatoes, cilantro, and cooked chicken. Place the chicken, tomatoes, black beans, corn, and cilantro in a large bowl and mix.
Mexi Chicken Salad instructions
- Cook chicken completely and set aside..
- Place tortilla strips on a baking sheet; spray with cooking spray and sprinkle with chili powder. Bake under broiler on low until crisp and slightly browned. Set aside..
- Mix dressing ingredients together until smooth and incorporated..
- Mix together the corn, black beans and rotel in medium bowl..
- Make an assembly line for plating with all cold ingredients..
- And warm ingredients..
In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise and taco seasoning. Chopped Mexican Chicken Salad – an easy Mexican style salad with chicken and a lot of great veggies, sure to please all family members, kid friendly. I'm trying to take advantage here of what's left of summer as I feel it's quickly slipping away from me. Delicious Mexican Chicken Salad meal prep. A part of our SHRED range, which consists of great tasting healthy meals that are designed to help you lose weight.