Vickys Quick Banoffee Pie, GF DF EF SF NF. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Put the sugar in an even layer into a frying pan over a medium heat.
The caramel will start to harden but keep stirring over the heat and it will loosen back up. The spices for cooking Vickys Quick Banoffee Pie, GF DF EF SF NF. See recipes for Banoffee Pie, Easy No-Bake Banoffee Pie too. You can cook Vickys Quick Banoffee Pie, GF DF EF SF NF using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Quick Banoffee Pie, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 1 of pre-baked 8 or 9" pastry case, see my recipe for free-from shortcrust pastry link below.
- It’s of Filling.
- It’s 6 tbsp of (heaped) caster / superfine sugar.
- Prepare 2 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 100 ml of (half cup minus 1 tbsp) full fat coconut milk.
- Prepare of Topping.
- It’s 1 of ripe banana.
- It’s 300 ml of (1 & 1/4 cup) coconut cream*.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tbsp of icing / powdered sugar.
- It’s of cocoa powder or shaved chocolate for garnish.
Vickys Quick Banoffee Pie, GF DF EF SF NF. Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Vickys Banana Choc Chip Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF. You can have Vickys Banana Choc Chip Cookies, GF DF. Vickys Cherry Pie, GF DF EF SF NF [email protected] Free-From Cookbook Scotland.
Vickys Quick Banoffee Pie, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Put the sugar in an even layer into a frying pan over a medium heat. Don't stir.
- Meanwhile, put the bananas and milk into a blender and puree smooth.
- When the sugar has turned brown and caramelized, pour the banana mixture into it and stir well. The caramel will start to harden but keep stirring over the heat and it will loosen back up.
- Pour quickly into the baked pastry case and set aside to cool https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332957-vickys-sweet-savoury-shortcrust-pastry-gf-df-ef-sf-nf.
- Whip the coconut cream until peaking with a whisk *If you chill 3 tins of full fat coconut milk in the fridge for a few hours the cream will solidify in the can. Turn them upsides down and drain off the liquid (save it for a smoothie) and scrape the cream out. 3 tins should give you enough cream if you can't buy coconut cream itself.
- Stir in the vanilla and sugar to taste.
- Once the pie filling is cooled, thinly slice the bananas and lay them over the caramel so it's completely covered.
- Spoon the cream over the top.
- Dust lightly with cocoa or shaved chocolate to garnish.
I aquired several tins of pitted cherries that I wouldn't normally have bought myself and the only other thing I had in the fridge at the time was shortcrust pastry. It was there for another purpose but it occurred to me that I've never made cherry pie before and this was an ideal opportunity. Made with simple ingredients, and with no cooking involved (only a bit of melting), this pie is ideal for surprise guests as it can be whipped up at short notice. With crumbly crushed digestive biscuits and rich caramel, this Quick & Easy Banoffee Pie recipe is sure to go down a treat. Nutrition and allergy information × Each serving typically.