Chicken Parmesan. From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order. Buy now from our gourmet selection the best Parmigiano Reggiano PDO directly from Italy.
Pour beaten eggs into a shallow dish or bowl. In another shallow dish or bowl, mix together the grated Parmesan cheese. In a large frying pan, heat oil over medium high heat. You can cook Chicken Parmesan using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan
- You need of Chicken breasts.
- Prepare of Italian bread crumbs.
- It’s of Egg.
- Prepare of Flour.
- It’s of Pepper.
- You need of Parmesan (canned).
- Prepare of Mozzarella.
- It’s of Red sauce.
Lay the chicken breasts in between two sheets of baking paper and bash with a. Season the breadcrumbs with salt in a shallow. Mix together the breadcrumbs and parmesan. Dip the flattened chicken breasts (escalopes) in the beaten egg, followed by the Parmesan breadcrumbs.
Chicken Parmesan instructions
- Prepare 3 bowls- flour and pepper in one, egg beat with a little water in another, and Parmesan and bread crumbs in that last. You want enough to completely cover the chicken..
- Cut the breast into portion sizes..
- Put chicken in flour-> egg-> bread crumbs-> egg -> bread crumbs..
- Once all chicken is covered put in lightly greased pan and cover with foil..
- Bake at 400 for 15 minutes then take out and flip chicken over. Bake still covered for additional 10 minutes..
- Take out and check to ensure chicken is cooked. If it is take off foil and bake for 2-3 minutes to allow bread crumbs to get a little crispy..
- Add red sauce and mozzarella cheese to the top. Put in oven until cheese is melted about 5 minutes..
- Serve with pasta and garlic bread..
Heat some olive oil with the butter in a large. Make chicken: Prepare breading station with three large mixing bowls: one bowl with panko breadcrumbs, garlic powder, and Parmesan mixed with a fork; another with the egg mixture; and the third. Dip chicken in egg; then in bread crumbs. Chicken Parmigiana (or Chicken Parmesan) – the great pub favourite has finally landed! Pollo alla parmigiana in Italian, but affectionately referred by Aussies as Parma, Parmi or "a schnitty with tomato sauce and cheese", you'll love this homemade recipe with extra crispy schnitzel, best ever parmigiana sauce and juicy marinated chicken..