Pepper steak. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Award-winning Meat As Chosen By Michelin-Star Chefs, Delivered To Your Door. Directions Make sauce: In a medium bowl, whisk the soy sauce with the vinegar, sugar, and cornstarch. Add flank steak, season with salt, and cook until cooked.
Spread the butter directly onto the steak and. For the sauce, add the stock to a saucepan, bring to the boil. Sometimes it is called pepper steak and rice, as it's a Chinese-American dish popularly served over white rice or sometimes brown rice. You can have Pepper steak using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pepper steak
- You need 2 large of green peppers.
- You need 1 large of round steak.
- It’s 2 tbsp of corn starch.
- It’s 1 1/4 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 1/4 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 box of minute rice.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
How To Make Pepper Steak Make the sauce. Combine Ingredients: In a small bowl combine all the sauce ingredients together and set aside. Prep the Steak: Season the flank steak with salt and pepper in a bowl. Add the seasoned steak and spread it evenly in the skillet.
Pepper steak step by step
- Wash peppers.
- Mushrooms optional.
- Cut green pepper into strips saute till tender set aside.
- Cut round steak into strips place in bowl combine oil corn starch and seasoning in bowl mix pour over steak longer it sits the better.
- Brown steak put in bowl add water to skillet bring to boil scraping goodies off bottom add rice simmer cover when rice done add steak then peppers on top cover and simmer 20 min serve with flour tortillas.
- Eat and enjoy.
- Wash dishes.
When the pan is nice and hot (almost smoking) add in half of the steak. Remove the steak from the pan. Repeat with the remaining steak and set aside. If there isn't enough oil left in the pan. When the chips are nearly done, heat the rest of the oil in a frying pan.