Satay stir fry chicken. Browse our great range of cookware. Enjoy a free UK delivery on eligible orders! We Have Almost Everything on eBay.
Use a pair of chopsticks or tongs to mix everything together. I tend to do this in a large. Add the onions, carrots, peppers and mushrooms. You can have Satay stir fry chicken using 23 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Satay stir fry chicken
- Prepare of stir fry.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of peanut oil(any other oil).
- You need 1 of onion, finely chopped.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic,minced.
- You need of shallots, optional garnish.
- You need of TENDERISED CHICKEN, OPTIONAL.
- Prepare 250 g of chicken breast.
- You need 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare of satay seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of chilli powder(optional).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of curry powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of white pepper.
- You need of satay sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of smooth peanut butter.
- You need 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of light soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of rice vinegar.
- It’s 2 tsp of sriracha(or any other hot sauce).
- You need 1/3 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
Reduce the heat to low while you make the sauce. Put the peanut butter and soy sauce into a small saucepan over a medium-low heat, and. When the oil is hot, add chopped brown onion and cook until slightly brown on the edges and translucent. Add chicken pieces and stir to mix with the onion.
Satay stir fry chicken instructions
- Tenderising chicken cut chicken in half length then slice thinly.place in a bowl with baking soda, use fingers to coat.Set for 20min. Rinse well pat dry with paper towel then place in a bowl.
- Seasoning. Mix together seasonings. Sprinkle 1tsp of tge seasoning over the chicken.mix to coat then set aside for 10min.
- Sauce.place all the ingredients except water in a bowl.Add remaining seasoning.Mix well then add water and mix..
- Stir fry.Heat oil in wokor skillet over high heat.Add onion and garlic, stir fry for 1min.Add chicken and stir fry for 2 min until just cooked through and abit browned.Lower the heat slightly, then add sauce.Stir fry until it reduces down and becomes thicker 1 to 1 1/2min.Serve immediately with rice.Garnish with shallots..
Brown chicken on both sides over medium heat. Turn the heat to low and add satay paste. Add chicken and onion to skillet and. In a small bowl, whisk peanut butter, soy. Add half the rapeseed oil and toss.