Chicken Satay. Paint the tray with oil and cook the chicken. Heat the grill to high and get your child to brush a baking tray with oil. They can then line up the skewers on the tray.
If you're using a griddle pan, cut your wooden skewers to fit and preheat the pan. Remove from heat and stir in lime juice and soy sauce; season to taste with salt. Baste and brush with some oil while grilling. You can cook Chicken Satay using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Satay
- Prepare 250 g of chicken boneless.
- You need 1 teaspoon of soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Ginger garlic Paste.
- You need 2 tablespoon of Corn Flour.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of Corn Flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of mustard sauce.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of bread crambs.
- Prepare of Bomboo skewers.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
In a mixing bowl, combine peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice, sugar, curry powder, garlic and hot sauce. Place the chicken in the marinade and refrigerate. For the chicken satay: Take the chicken breast and tenderise by bashing in a food bag until thin. Slice into strips and put to one side.
Chicken Satay instructions
- Soak bamboo skewers in water..
- Wash and clean the chicken and then cut it in small pieces..
- Mix well with chicken pieces, soya sauce, mustard sauce, ginger garlic paste, salt, chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, corn flour, lemon juice and egg in a vessel mix it well and keep aside 20 minutes..
- Heat oil on a pan..
- Put a piece of chicken on bamboo skewers..
- Then put the bread crumbles on coat it well..
- After that, put it in hot oil and stir well until it turns out to be slightly golden..
- Then remove it on paper towel..
- Chicken saute is ready..
Mix the satay ingredients in a bowl and transfer ¾ to a. Thigh is the most popular choice, given the juicier meat has more chance of standing up to the scorching heat. French chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten, who has worked in Asia for many years, serves a. Chicken satay tastes delicious straight from the grill, but the creamy peanut dipping sauce with its subtle spicy, sweet note truly adds that special touch. And be warned: It is highly addictive.