Chicken Parmigiana. Buy now from our gourmet selection the best Parmigiano Reggiano PDO directly from Italy. Choose the quality, Italy has never been so close. Browse new releases, best sellers or classics.
Season the breadcrumbs with salt in a shallow. Spoon a little of the sauce over the middle of each fillet, and top each with a slice of mozzarella. Cook the spaghetti following pack instructions, then drain and toss. You can have Chicken Parmigiana using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmigiana
- Prepare of Chicken breast butterflied cut.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- It’s 2 of beaten eggs.
- You need of Dried thyme.
- You need of Dried basil you can use fresh.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Pasta sauce.
- You need of Pasta.
- It’s Half of onion.
- You need of Garlic chopped.
Place chicken over sauce, and cover with remaining sauce. Lightly grease a medium baking sheet. Place bread crumbs in a separate shallow bowl. Chicken Parmigiana (or Chicken Parmesan) – the great pub favourite has finally landed!
Chicken Parmigiana instructions
- Season flour and bread crumbs put flour, egg, and breadcrumbs in separate containers. Season chicken breast and butterfly place chicken on plastic wrap and cover and pound until flattened.
- Then dust in flour shake excess flour then egg drip excess egg and breadcrumbs shake off excess bread crumbs Heat pan and oil then fry until chicken is cooked and breadcrumbs are crispy.
- Prepare pasta sauce chop onions and garlic and sauté then add pasta sauce then simmer add pasta and coat with sauce and add cheese.
- Then in another pan prepare sauce for chicken simmer then place chicken in simmering sauce then spoon sauce over chicken sprinkle cheese on top of chicken lower heat cover just until cheese is melted and looks like this.
Pollo alla parmigiana in Italian, but affectionately referred by Aussies as Parma, Parmi or "a schnitty with tomato sauce and cheese", you'll love this homemade recipe with extra crispy schnitzel, best ever parmigiana sauce and juicy marinated chicken.. Shake the chicken seasoning over the chicken and dust with the semolina or flour. Put the egg white and breadcrumbs in separate bowls. Dip the chicken in the egg, and then in the breadcrumbs, turning to coat. Add the chicken, grilled-side down to the warm passata.