Best ever easy frito pie. Cook and drain your meat and mix in with taco seasoning. Start with corn chips, meat, cheese, beans, lettuce, tomato, sour cream and hot sauce ! Instructions to make Best ever easy frito pie: Cook and drain your meat and mix in with taco seasoning.
In a large pot over medium heat, heat oil. Pour about half of the heated chili evenly over the bottom layer of Fritos. Completely cover the chili layer with a thicker layer of Fritos. You can cook Best ever easy frito pie using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Best ever easy frito pie
- Prepare of chili cheese Fritos.
- You need of Refried beans (see previous recipe post).
- It’s of Roma tomatoes diced.
- You need of lettuce diced.
- Prepare of shredded fiesta blend cheese.
- Prepare of sour cream.
- Prepare of ground beef or venison.
- It’s of taco seasoning.
- Prepare of Taco Bell hot sauce.
Also known as frito taco pie, this easy dish can be made at home with a few simple ingredients; beef, beans, tomatoes, corn, an ample supply of cheese, and of course, Fritos! For a super fun grab-and-go treat, use fritos from single serving bags and after the casserole is finished, scoop a serving back into the bag and hand off to a hungry eater! What was once country fair food is now king of game day eats. Authentic, Texas-style Frito Pie is all things cheesy, salty, crunchy, and best of all, easy.
Best ever easy frito pie instructions
- Cook and drain your meat and mix in with taco seasoning..
- Start building your bowl! Start with corn chips, meat, cheese, beans, lettuce, tomato, sour cream and hot sauce !.
Quick-cooking ground beef becomes chili right before your eyes and it's positively perfect for topping off a giant bowl of Fritos and smothering under a melty layer of Cheddar cheese. Building the pie is the super easy! Start of by placing the Frito Lay chips at the bottom of a casserole dish. Next, poor the homemade meaty chili over the chips, then top the chili off with cheese! Mix masa with water, then add to the chili.