Maduranese Chicken Satay. Your favourite Chicken restaurants available on Deliveroo. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
A salad tends to make us feel much. Maduranese Chicken Satay Chicken satay is also one of my favourite Indonesian food. Of course it also have it different recipes in every part of Indonesian island. You can have Maduranese Chicken Satay using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Maduranese Chicken Satay
- It’s 2 pcs of chicken breast, diced.
- It’s 4 pcs of garlic.
- You need 5 pcs of shallots.
- It’s 125 ml of sweet soy sauce.
- You need 2 pcs of kaffir lime leaves.
- Prepare 250 gr of ground peanut.
- Prepare 2 pcs of birdeye chillies (skip if you don't like spicy food).
- You need 500 ml of water.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need of rice cake.
- You need of shredded cabbage.
- Prepare of cucumber.
For this recipe is chicken satay from Madura island. Madura Island is one tiny island in between east Java and Bali. Their chicken satay is really famous because of the sweet taste from the sweet soy sauce, and also the cruncy. Great recipe for Maduranese Chicken Satay.
Maduranese Chicken Satay instructions
- Pin the diced chicken breast at the skewers, save aside.
- Blend peanut, garlic, shallots, salt and chilli.
- Stir fry the spices with the sweet soy sauce, water, and kaffir lime leaves until thick.
- After the spice is thick, rub it at the chicken skewers.
- If you use the grill, grill the chicken until both side become brown. But if you use the oven, oven it for 150° Celicus for 20-30 minutes. Don;t forget to flip the skewers to get perfect brownish both side..
- Serve it with rice cake, cucumber, shredded cabbage, and sambal kecap (sweet soy sauce mix with shallots and birdeye chillies).
Chicken satay is also one of my favourite Indonesian food. Of course it also have it different recipes in every part of Indonesian island. For this recipe is chicken satay from Madura island. Madura Island is one tiny island in between east Java and. When usually sauce for Maduranese Chicken Satay is made of peanut, here we replace it with more savory cashew nut.