Chicken Satay with rice. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! We Have Almost Everything on eBay.
Quickly add onions and stir, followed quickly with cooked rice. Add the rice and cook for a further minute so all of the rice grains are coated in the oil. I've had "chicken satay rice bowl" on my weekly menu for weeks. You can cook Chicken Satay with rice using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Satay with rice
- It’s 2 portions of rice.
- You need 3-4 cloves of garllic.
- You need 300 g of chicken breast.
- It’s 3 spoons of light soy sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 spoons of fish sauce.
- It’s 1 of lemon grass.
- You need 2 cm of ginger.
- You need 1 of chilli.
- You need 2 spoons of non salted peanut butter.
- It’s 4 of spring onions.
- It’s half of lime.
A rich blend of peanuts, coconut & chilli, Satay brings sweet & nutty flavours to life. Our Season & Stir Fry range brings you a stir fry packed with flavour in two simple steps. First, use our unique seasoning mix to marinate your meat or veggies and then, once cooked, drizzle our delicious stir fry sauce into the wok to make a stir fry that tastes amazing! Meanwhile, cut the chicken breasts into strips.
Chicken Satay with rice step by step
- Start cooking your rice. Dice chicken breast and transfer into a bowl, press one garlic to the bowl, add one spoon of soy sauce and mix well. Heat up a pan with some oil and start frying..
- Chop spring onion, ginger, lemon grass and chilli into small pieces and transfer it all into a grinding bowl. Press the rest of the garlic to the bowl, add two spoons of soy sauce and 1 1/2 spoons of fish sauce and smash it all into a paste..
- Now add two big spoons of the peanut butter and smash it again..
- Now put rice into the bowl, top it with the chicken and leave the sauce on the side. Enjoy!.
Thread the chicken onto the wooden skewers. Drain well, rinse and set aside to cool completely. Paint the tray with oil and cook the chicken. Heat the grill to high and get your child to brush a baking tray with oil. They can then line up the skewers on the tray.