My Sushi Rice Recipe. Here is my recipe for the perfect sushi rice. You can eat this alone or roll into your favorite sushi roll with ingredients of choice. I use strips of carrots, cucumbers and slices of avocado.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Once it starts boiling, cover the pan with the lid and reduce the heat to low. Any other kind of vinegar will taste bad. You can have My Sushi Rice Recipe using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Sushi Rice Recipe
- It’s 720 ml of Uncooked white rice.
- You need 100 ml of ☆Vinegar.
- You need 20 grams of ☆Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of ☆Salt.
- You need 1 dash of ☆ Konbu dashi stock granules.
Alternatively, you could use Sushi rice seasoning powder. Cook the rice in a rice cooker according to the manufacturer's instructions. Bring rice to a boil over medium-high heat; immediately turn heat to low, and cover. In a small saucepan, dissolve the sugar and salt in the rice vinegar over a low flame.
My Sushi Rice Recipe instructions
- Cook 4 rice cooker cups of rice. Add a little less water than usual..
- Combine ☆ ingredients..
- Add the seasoning mixture from Step 2 into the freshly cooked rice. Mix in a cutting motion. Fan the rice as you mix..
- Once it has cooled down, the versatile sushi rice is ready to use for nori seaweed rolls, chirashizushi and other dishes..
Pour evenly over rice and fold gently with. Once the water begins to boil, cover the pot and reduce the heat to the very lowest setting. Avocado cucumber American salmon roll Taken by AraiGordai Making the roll Sorry guys, but. While the rice is cooking, bring rice vinegar to a boil in a small saucepan, and then remove from the heat. Add sugar and salt and stir until dissolved.