Mike's White Girl Green Chile Enchiladas. Then, taken directly to the Battered Women's & Children Shelter by them. Mike's White Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily.
See recipes for Mike's White Girl Green Chile Enchiladas too. Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas are a classic American family favorite! WHITE CHICKEN ENCHILADAS WITH GREEN CHILE SOUR CREAM SAUCE — Chicken, green chilies and cheese, rolled in floured tortillas and smothered in a creamy homemade sauce. You can have Mike's White Girl Green Chile Enchiladas using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's White Girl Green Chile Enchiladas
- It’s of ● For The Enchilada Mixture.
- You need of Pre-cooked Pre-Shredded Rotisserie Chicken.
- You need of Cream Of Chicken Soup.
- Prepare of Quality Sour Cream.
- Prepare of Can Chopped Green Chilies.
- You need of Fresh Cilantro Leaves.
- Prepare of Drained Sliced Black Olives.
- Prepare of LG Green Onions [chopped].
- Prepare of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Prepare of Monterey Shredded Cheese.
- It’s of ● For The Toppings & Sides [as needed].
- Prepare of 6" Warmed Flour Tortillas.
- Prepare of Fresh Cilantro Leaves.
- Prepare of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- It’s of Granulated Onion Powder.
- It’s of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need of Quality Sour Cream.
- You need of Homemade Gaucamole [if interested – see my recipe on is site].
- Prepare of Red Or Green Salsa.
My whole family gets excited when these White Chicken Enchiladas with Green Chile Sour Cream Sauce are on the menu! This is probably one of our all-time favorite enchilada recipes. These "White" Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas are inspired by a favorite chicken enchilada casserole my mom used to make growing up. It was a base of cream of chicken soup mixed with milk, sour cream and green chiles.
Mike's White Girl Green Chile Enchiladas instructions
- Mix everything in the enchilada mixture section together well. Warm it up if need be to easily wrap in your tortillas..
- Flour Tortillas picrured. Warm them slightly..
- Reserve 1+ cup of enchilada mixture to top tortillas and roll the rest tightly in warmed flour tortillas.
- Add to Pam Olive Oil sprayed in 2 disposal pans and top with fresh cilantro..
- Generously add shredded cheddar cheese to the top of your Enchiladas..
- Wrap them up tightly with tinfoil..
- Bake at 350° for 40 minutes..
- Serve and enjoy with sides!.
I've kept the creaminess of the original with a perfected homemade cheesy, creamy white sauce infused with green chiles and. They can be made with flour or corn tortillas, with white beans or without, with canned green chiles or with green enchilada sauce or salsa verde. After all this time, creamy "white" green chile chicken enchiladas are still one of my favorite meals ever. The first step in making green chile chicken enchiladas is to make the fresh green chile sauce. Start by sauteing half a chopped onion and some minced garlic in olive oil.