Gola kabab. Order directly online or download our app. Enjoy fast takeaway service & delivery right to your door. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
The cooking utensil that is used for the grilling or skewing process is made out of iron or such metal is called angeethi. Gola kabab is a traditional dish in the sub-continent. People from Pakistan, India, and Bangladesh love to have it and make it in a different style with mutton and chicken. You can have Gola kabab using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gola kabab
- It’s of Gola Kabab Recipe.
- It’s 4 of person 0:20 01:10.
- You need 1/2 kg of Beef mince.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 4 of Fried onion.
- You need 1 tsp of All spice powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Raw papaya.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Yogurt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 2 tsp of Chili powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Mace.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- You need of Oil as much required.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Here in this recipe, I am using mutton as it has special flavor and texture to prepare soft, juicy and chewy kabab. Gola Kabab origins among the Muslims of the Pakistan India and Bangladesh. It is popular throughout the subcontinent and among the diaspora from the region. Gola Kabab making is an art – All Gola Kabab lovers take their Kabab very seriously.
Gola kabab instructions
- In chopper, put together 1/2 kg mince, fried onion and 1 tsp raw papaya..
- Chop well and mix with 1/4 tsp mace powder and 1/4 tsp nutmeg powder..
- Now add 1 tsp all spice powder, 1 tbsp Yogurt, 1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste, 2 tsp Chili powder, 1/2 tsp Cardamom powder and Salt to taste..
- Now make longitudinal shape and fry in hot oil or grill over burning coals. Serve with chutney..
Gola Kabab Recipe – Gola Kabab is a barbeque dish that can be served as a side dish at your dining table. Gola Kabab originates from Kandahar, Afghanistan. In spice mixer,add roasted spices and grind to make a fine powder. Gola kebab spice mix is ready. How to make Perfect Chicken Gola Kabab at Home.