Thai stir fry chicken satay noodles with a fiery mushroom, sweet corn and cashew sauce. Great recipe for Thai stir fry chicken satay noodles with a fiery mushroom, sweet corn and cashew sauce. A dish rich in Thai flavours that you can serve proudly at a sit down dinner or eat on the go! Add the onion and stir-fry for half a minute.
Thai cashew chicken is one of many stir fry recipes that came. Add the peanut butter, chilli sauce and coconut milk and stir until. The Thai stir fry sauce used in this recipe is a fantastic versatile stir fry sauce! You can cook Thai stir fry chicken satay noodles with a fiery mushroom, sweet corn and cashew sauce using 34 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thai stir fry chicken satay noodles with a fiery mushroom, sweet corn and cashew sauce
- You need of chicken noodles For the satay -.
- Prepare 500 gms of chicken breast Boneless.
- You need 200 gms of noodles Thai or chinese.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Peanuts & nbsp ;.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut milk Thick.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Fish sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of green bell peppers Red and each.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of chilly Red flakes.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of garlic Minced.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of ginger galangal Shredded or.
- You need 1 cup of cabbage Shredded.
- It’s 1 cup of carrots Shredded.
- It’s 1 bunch of basil Fresh leaves.
- It’s 1 bunch of Spring onions.
- You need 1 cup of Bean sprouts.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Refined oil.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Lime juice.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need of sauce For the -.
- It’s 200 gms of Mushrooms cut into bite sized chunks & nbsp ;.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sweet corn.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Cashews.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Tomato sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Corn flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Coriander powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Paprika cayenne pepper or.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic Minced.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ginger galangal Shredded or & nbsp ;.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of basil Dried & nbsp ;.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Oil.
It's similar to many well known Thai stir fries like Pad See Ew, Thai Chilli Basil Chicken and Drunken Noodles (Pad Kee Mao). Make this using ground/mince chicken, pork or turkey. Heat the wok, then add the groundnut oil. Heat one teaspoon of the vegetable oil in a large non-stick frying pan or wok, then add the chicken.
Thai stir fry chicken satay noodles with a fiery mushroom, sweet corn and cashew sauce step by step
- Gently toast the peanuts on a low flame until they emit a nutty aroma. Keep 1 tablespoon aside for powdering later. Blend the other tablespoon full in the blender with the coconut milk..
- Prepare a marinade of the peanuts and coconut milk along with 1 teaspoon each of garlic, ginger, coriander powder, fish sauce and soy sauce. Add 1/2 teaspoon salt and allow to rest in the fridge for a couple of hours..
- Cook the noodles al dante with a pinch of salt and set aside.
- Grill the chicken satay in the oven at 220 deg celsius for 15 minutes. Cut up the grilled satay into tiny pieces to toss into the noodles later..
- In a non stick pan, add a tablespoon of refined or sunflower oil and saute the remaining ginger and garlic until they turn golden brown. Add the bell peppers, shredded cabbage, shredded carrots and saute for a minute on high heat before adding the noodles and diced chicken. Add the bean sprouts, 1 teaspoon of fish sauce, soy sauce, chilly flakes and pepper. Mix well and turn off the heat..
- Powder the kept aside peanuts in a blender into a dry powder..
- Sprinkle the peanut powder along with roughly torn up basil leaves before serving.For the Mushroom and sweet corn sauce -.
- In a little bowl, mix the tomato sauce, soy sauce, fish sauce, corn flour and 4-5 tablespoons of water and keep aside..
- Saute the garlic and galangal or ginger in 1 tablespoon oil in a non stick pan.
- Add the mushrooms and salt and allow to cook for a couple of minutes..
- Add the sweet corn and cashews and stir for 2-3 minutes before adding the cayenne and coriander powders..
- Add the prepared sauce and adjust the required consistency adding water as required..
- Sprinkle the dried basil and switch off heat..
Deep fried sweet corn patties served with sweet chilli sauce. Heat peanut oil in large fry pan or even better, a wok. Add garlic, stir fry until golden, then add onion, and fry another minute. This is a very tasty Thai-inspired dish made with chicken and broccoli in a spicy peanut sauce. If you like it mild, use less cayenne, like it spicy, use more.