Moroccan Cauliflower Pot Roast. Fill Your Cart With Color today! Uber Eats is the easy way to get the food you love delivered. Browse Menus & Order From Local Restaurants.
In a large oven-proof pot, heat oil. Add onion and garlic and cook until tender. Cut off stalk at base of cauliflower head so it sits flat. You can have Moroccan Cauliflower Pot Roast using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Moroccan Cauliflower Pot Roast
- Prepare 2 c of reduced-sodium vegetable broth.
- It’s 1 of large head of cauliflower.
- It’s 1 of onion, halved and sliced.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove, sliced.
- You need 1 (15 oz) of can of chickpeas, rinsed and drained.
- It’s 3 T of EVOO, divided.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground coriander.
- Prepare 1-1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 1-1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 3/4 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
Brush head with half of the oil, coat with spice rub. In a large oven-proof pot, heat oil. Add onion and garlic and cook until tender. Now this is a fun way to spice up Cauliflower with Moroccan flare to boot!
Moroccan Cauliflower Pot Roast step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- In small bowl, combine spices..
- Cut off stalk at base of cauliflower head so it sits flat. Score bottom with an "X". Brush head with half of the oil, coat with spice rub..
- In a large oven-proof pot, heat oil. Add onion and garlic and cook until tender. Add in beans, raisins and broth, simmer 3 min..
- Place cauliflower in pot, spice side up. Cover and bake 30 min..
- Remove cover and bake another 30-45 min, until tender..
- Slice cauliflower into wedges and serve with chickpea mixture..
Filled with aromatic and life-preserving spices, this pot-roast inspired dish will entice even the meat-lovers! Bright and flavorful, this Moroccan-inspired roasted cauliflower with homemade harissa makes the perfect vegetarian option for your next celebration. Serve the pot roast with couscous, and then spoon this broth over top so the meat. Let the meat and couscous soak up every drop of that the soupy goodness! Try our easy to follow moroccan-style roasted cauliflower.