Leinenkugel Beer Bread. Tear or cut bread into roughly one inch pieces and pile into pan. Combine eggs, cinnamon, sweetened condensed milk, warm water, beer. Some of my favorite beers to use in beer bread are from Leinenkugel's.
An easy, homemade beer bread recipe. Mix sourdough starter and room temperature beer in your KitchenAid mixer bowl. Add sugar, salt and flour, and combine using your mixer dough hook attachment until it has achieved a soft dough. You can have Leinenkugel Beer Bread using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Leinenkugel Beer Bread
- You need of Leinenkugel summer shandy.
- It’s of unbleached bread flower.
- Prepare of (or 2.5 tablespoons) of active dry yeast.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- It’s of Bread seasonings or salt, sugar.
From Shandy to IPAs, Weiss to Bocks, Spritzens to Helles, we've got a beer to flavor any moment. Join Us at The Leinie Lodge Chippewa Falls, WI. The Leinie Lodge ® is the central hub of all happenings and get-togethers for Leinie's drinkers. It's located directly across the river from our Leinenkugel's Brewery in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin.
Leinenkugel Beer Bread step by step
- In a large mixing bowl: combine bread flower, yeast and seasonings. Stir in the bottle of shandy making sure to pour slowly to produce the least amount of foam possible..
- If there is still flower in the bowl after mixing add water until there is no more flour left and the dough is a nice sticky texture. Cover with plastic film and let It sit at room temp for 8-16 hours..
- After letting the dough rise to about double it's previous size, spread out on a well flowered surface and roll/kneed for a few minutes. Easiest to do with oil covered hands. Set in a separate bowl will parchment paper and let rise for another 30mins..
- Preheat oven and dutch oven to 450 degrees for 30 mins. Once heated add dough in parchment paper to the Dutch oven and cook covered for 30 minutes..
- After 30 minutes, take the cover off of the Dutch oven and cook for an additional 5-10 mins until the crust is to your liking. Let cool at room temp for an hour before cutting..
Beer Pairing: Leinenkugel's Berry Weiss – Jacob Leinenkugel Brewing Company. Sometimes it is EXTREMELY trying to be the world's premiere bread pudding reviewer.* One of the trials and tribulations of this job is never being able to pass up an opportunity to eat bread pudding. For instance, a normal person would see a single serving of bread pudding sitting on the bakery shelf at a. Pour in beer and stir until foaming subsides and flour is incorporated. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar.