Chicken Parmesan Cassarole. For those who are looking for quality, care and authenticity of Emilian taste. Investment in Amazon Could Create You A Second Salary Every Month. Once the water is boiling, stir in the rotini, and return to a boil.
Sprinkle basil over marinara sauce, and top with half the mozzarella cheese, followed by half the Parmesan cheese. This Baked Chicken Parmesan Casserole is a layered, home run of deliciousness. Wow the family with how yummy this is and please yourself, knowing that the prep and clean-up will take no time at all! You can have Chicken Parmesan Cassarole using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan Cassarole
- It’s 3 of boneless skinless chix breasts.
- You need 1 (28 oz) of can crushed tomatoes.
- You need 1/4 c. of water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dried basil.
- It’s 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 12 oz of uncooked pasta.
- You need 2 c. of shredded mozzarella.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 c. of Italian breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 c. of Parmesan cheese.
In a perfect world, I try to always have. Bring a pot of water to boil and cook pasta until "al dente" according to package directions. Drain and pour into a large mixing bowl. Place marinara, shredded chicken, mozzarella, and, if using, crushed red pepper in a large bowl.
Chicken Parmesan Cassarole instructions
- Place water, chix, garlic, crushed tomatoes & all the seasonings into your slow cooker..
- Cook on high for 4 hrs or low for 8 hrs..
- When done, with a fork shred chix in slow cooker..
- Add pasta & mix well so pasta is overed in liquid..
- Cover & cook for another 20 mins..
- Then add mozzarella cheese on top & close to let cheese melt for another 10 mins..
- While cheese is melting, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add breadcrumbs to oil. Mix well for a few mins til crispy. Serve ontop of chix parm cassarole & top with parm cheese. Enjoy!!😊.
Add pasta, and toss gently to combine. Stir together panko, Parmesan, parsley, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a small bowl, and sprinkle evenly over pasta mixture. Arrange the chicken breasts in bottom of the dish, and pour the sauce over the chicken. Sprinkle the fresh basil over the sauce, and top with one cup of mozzarella cheese, followed by half the Parmesan cheese. While pasta cooks, in a large bowl combine spaghetti sauce, tomatoes, seasonings, Parmesan/Romano and mozzarella cheese.