Cream Cheese Baked Pasta. The best place for your Italian favourites. Shipped at fixed rates around the world! Find and order your favourite Italian food!
Season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper and toss again. Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and add pasta. Cook the pasta until it is cooked to al dente. You can cook Cream Cheese Baked Pasta using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cream Cheese Baked Pasta
- It’s 1 package of spiral or elbow noodles.
- You need 1 jar of garlic alfredo sauce.
- It’s 1/2 (1 cup) of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 (1 cup) of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 (1 cup) of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 3 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s Dash of salt.
- You need Dash of vegetable oil.
- You need 6 of breaded chicken burgers (meat only).
In a large pot of boiling salted water cook pasta al dente, drain. When sauce has thickened, add drained pasta and mix well to combine. Completely melt butter and keep on a medium heat. Stir in pasta water to create an emulsion.
Cream Cheese Baked Pasta instructions
- Bring water to a boil in a medium pot before you add the noodles. Add a dash of salt and dash of vegetable oil to the boiling water. And then add the noodles..
- Drain the water once the noodles are mostly cooked. Add the butter and garlic powder. Stir real well..
- Then add the jar of alfredo and cream cheese. Mix well..
- Transfer the mixture from the pot to a medium sized greased/buttered pan. Drizzle shredded cheese and parmasan cheese on top. Bake for 15 minutes in the oven at 400 F..
- While the pasta is warming up in the oven quickly, start frying the chicken burgers. Once they are cooked, cut them into bite size pieces..
- When the oven goes off – take the bite size pieces of chicken burger and mix it well with the pasta..
- Cook in the oven for another 5 minutes. Serve immediately..
This is a cosy Creamy Pasta Bake "formula" you can make with what you've got! Based around a creamy white sauce that makes anything delicious, you just need butter, flour, milk, stock powder (bouillon) and some kind of cheese – but even these have subs. Everything else is up to you! Use any pasta, long or short. Use a low flame, do not let the garlic burn.