Ranch baked chicken. Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home. The food you want, when you want it. All The Supplies, Food, Toys And Accessories You Need To Keep Your Pet Happy.
Place the chicken breasts in a baking dish to fit. Brush with the melted butter or olive oil on both sides. Sprinkle or shake the ranch seasoning mix over the chicken on both sides. You can cook Ranch baked chicken using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ranch baked chicken
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts cut in half to thin them.
- Prepare 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of mayo.
- It’s 1 of hidden valley ranch packet.
Crispy Baked Ranch Chicken made easy! Simple, delicious and perfect for your weekly rotation. That said, baked ranch chicken is one of the best things you can do with chicken breasts. With only five ingredients, today's recipe is very simple, and the result is mouthwateringly delicious.
Ranch baked chicken instructions
- Cut chicken breasts in half to thin them. You want each piece about 4-5 ounces. Heat oven to 400..
- Mix your Parmesan, bread crumbs and ranch packet in a bowl and set aside. Cover both sides of chicken in mayo and cover in your bread crumb mixture..
- Place on foil lined baking sheet and bake 30-40 minutes until juices run clear.
The secret to this perfectly crisp baked ranch chicken lies in pre-toasting breadcrumbs before using them to bread the chicken. Line a rimmed baking sheet or baking pan with foil. Place the chicken thighs in the pan, skin side up, and then sprinkle them lightly with freshly ground black pepper. In a small bowl combine the dressing mix with the olive oil and the pressed or finely minced garlic. Dip each breast in the ranch dressing, turning on all sides until well-coated, shaking off any excess dressing.