Baked Parmesan Chicken Recipe. Browse new releases, best sellers or classics. Free delivery on eligible orders Looking For Easy Chicken Recipes? Check Out Easy Chicken Recipes on eBay.
Lightly oil a roasting tin and arrange chicken in the tin. Baked Parmesan chicken recipe Save An easy, tasty recipe using a handful of ingredients Credit: Yuki Sugiura. The top should be golden and the. You can have Baked Parmesan Chicken Recipe using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Parmesan Chicken Recipe
- It’s 6 of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 of cùp light mayonaise or greek yogùrt (I ùsed ½ of each and it was delish!).
- Prepare 1/2 of cùp parmesan cheese, and reserve more for top.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of seasoning salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
In a separate bowl, mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, basil, and. Lay the chicken inside the pan. Mix ingredients and cover chicken: Combine mayonnaise (or Greek yogurt) salt, pepper, seasoning salt, garlic powder, and. Place the chicken breasts between cling film sheets and lightly bat, until about half to one centimetre/quarter to half an inch thick.
Baked Parmesan Chicken Recipe instructions
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and spray a 9×13 pan with cooking spray. Lay the chicken inside the pan. Mix together all ingredients. Spread the mixtùre evenly over each piece so that the chicken won't dry oùt while baking. Sprinkle the top with fresh parmesan on the top of the chicken. Bake ùncovered for 45 minùtes. Enjoy!.
Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. In another shallow dish or bowl, mix together the grated Parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs. Dip chicken breasts into beaten egg, then into breadcrumb mixture to coat. In a large frying pan, heat oil over medium high heat. In a shallow dish, combine milk and egg.