Baked Parmesan Chicken Tenders. From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
Line the chicken tenders on a baking sheet covered with a silicon baking mat. Take out of the oven and top with extra Parmesan cheese and chopped parsley for garnish. Crispy, savory Parmesan and panko crusted chicken tenders are delicious on their own or great for topping with marinara sauce to make chicken Parmigiano. You can cook Baked Parmesan Chicken Tenders using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Parmesan Chicken Tenders
- Prepare 1 cup of AP flour.
- Prepare 15 strips of chicken.
- You need 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2 cups of panko bread crumbs.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of low-fat (or whole) milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice (optional).
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dry parsley.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dry oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dry basil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of magic garlic salt (Optional. Or you can substitute it for onion powder).
Dredge each chicken tender piece through the egg first and then through the seasoned parmesan. The chicken tenders should be well coated. Place your oven grid over your oven pan and place and spread each chicken tender piece over the grid. Remove them from the oven and serve them with your preferred dipping sauces.
Baked Parmesan Chicken Tenders step by step
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees Celsius. (425 degrees Fahrenheit).
- In a medium size ziplock bag add the flour and set aside..
- In another medium size bag add the breadcrumbs, Parmesan, and all of the spices. Shake until spices are mixed..
- Whisk 4 eggs, milk, and lemon juice in a bowl..
- Put the chicken stripes in the bag of flour and shake until the chicken is coated in flour..
- Before adding the chicken to the egg mixture, use a fork and shake off any excess flour that might be on the chicken. Then, dip it into the egg mixture coating it completely..
- Using a different fork transfer the chicken to the bag of seasoned breadcrumbs and shake until chicken is coated with the seasoned breadcrumbs..
- Take out your cooking trays or casserole dish and lay tin foil down inside. Using an olive oil spray, lightly coat the foil then place the chicken onto the tray or casserole dish. Then, lightly spray the top of the chicken with the olive oil spray. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown..
- Voila! Enjoy with your favorite side dish. Pairs well with Caesar salad, garlic bread, mashed potatoes, fruits, or anything really!.
Combine the egg and the lemon juice. In a separate bowl, combine the panko bread crumbs, Parmesan, garlic powder, lemon zest, salt, and pepper. Coat the chicken tenders in flour and shake off any excess. Place the tenders in the flour mixture, then the garlic oil, then the panko mixture making sure to evenly and thoroughly coat each piece. Place the tenders on the sheet and then place in the oven.