Cheesy Chicken and Spinach Pie. In bowl or blender, mix together Bisquick, milk, eggs, and salt. Stir into the chicken mixture until the sauce is thickened. Add the cheese and spinach and cook until wilted.
Frozen Spinach, thawed and squeezed dry. In a large skillet cook the chicken til. Creamy Chicken and Spinach Pie with a delicious golden rustic potato topping and creamy sauce this pie makes a perfect family meal.. You can cook Cheesy Chicken and Spinach Pie using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Chicken and Spinach Pie
- You need 3 of lbs. Ground Chicken.
- It’s 2 of LG. Containers of Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 4 of Pkgs. Frozen Spinach, thawed and squeezed dry.
- Prepare 2 of LG. Containers Crumbled Feta Cheese.
- It’s 1 of LG. Bag Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- You need 4 of Pre-Baked Frozen Pie Crusts, Thawed.
- Prepare of Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Garlic Salt.
- Prepare of Onion Powder.
- It’s of Lemon Pepper.
Heat the oil in a large, shallow casserole dish on a medium heat. Remove the skin from the chicken and discard. Add chicken, basil, spring onions and spinach to cooled white sauce stirring until combined. Add sliced mushrooms near the end, once the chicken is sealed and almost cooked through.
Cheesy Chicken and Spinach Pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. In a large skillet cook the chicken til no longer pink. While chicken is cooking sprinkle bout a couple teaspoons of each seasoning onto the chicken and finish cooking. Then drain chicken and set aside..
- In very Large mixing bowl add the spinach, 1 container of Parmesan cheese, 1 container of Feta cheese, 1/4 bag of the Shredded Mozzarella cheese, Ground Chicken, and add as much of the seasonings you want to your preference (I usually add bout 2-3 Tablespoons of each). Mix everything together very well..
- Once everything is mixed thoroughly. Evenly distribute the spinach mixture into the pie shells. Set aside..
- In another large mixing bowl add the remaining cheeses and combine them. Sprinkle the cheese mixture over top of each pie til the tops are covered. Add pies to preheated oven and bake for about 30-40 minutes til pies are golden brown and cheese is melted completely..
- Take pies out of oven and let set for 5 minutes to cool and finish cooking. Slice each pie into 4 slices. Serve and enjoy..
Don't worry about cooking the chicken through completely now, as it goes in the oven. Add the spinach to the chicken and mushroom mixture, once it's off the heat. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Melt butter and heat oil in a large pan. For a comfort food classic, try this chicken, chorizo and spinach pie.