Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb). Save time and buy groceries online from Amazon.co.uk Buy now from our gourmet selection the best Parmigiano Reggiano PDO directly from Italy. For those who are looking for quality, care and authenticity of Emilian taste. While chicken is in the oven, heat spaghetti sauce of your choice on stove, seasoning if desired.
While chicken is in the oven, heat spaghetti sauce of your choice on stove, seasoning if desired. Remove the chicken from the oven when crispy golden. While the chicken is frying, make the sauce and zucchini noodles. You can cook Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb)
- You need 4 of large zucchini (6 small).
- Prepare 4-5 of thin sliced chicken breast strips.
- Prepare 1 packet of Shake N Bake Parmesan Breadcrumbs.
- You need 1/2 cup of plain panko.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated parmesan.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of garlic seasoning.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of fresh parsley.
- You need 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s 3 Tbsp. of milk.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 Tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s of Spaghetti sauce.
- You need of Fresh mozzarella.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Place a handful of zucchini noodles into each bowl, top with about ½ cup of the hot sauce, then place one cooked cutlet on top. Sprinkle extra parmesan over top and some freshly minced parsley, if desired. Serve the Keto Chicken Parmesan hot. Remove the chicken from the oven when crispy golden.
Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) instructions
- Mix: breadcrumbs, panko, 2 Tbsp garlic seasoning, parsley, and grated parmesan..
- Whisk: eggs and milk..
- Coat: chicken in flour, then eggs, then breadcrumb mix..
- Bake: chicken at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes..
- Remove: chicken from oven, top with fresh mozarella, return to oven for 3 minutes (or until cheese is melted)..
- While chicken is in the oven, heat spaghetti sauce of your choice on stove, seasoning if desired..
- Use: spiralizer or julienne peeler to make zucchini "noodles.".
- Sauté: zucchini noodles in 1 tsp olive oil, minced garlic, remaining garlic seasoning, and butter until cooked but slightly firm, stirring often..
- Add: spaghetti sauce to zucchini and stir, saving some sauce for topping..
- Plate: Zucchini "noodles", chicken, additional sauce if desired..
Combine parmesan cheese, coconut flour and Italian seasoning. Dip each chicken breast in the cheese mixture. Place on a large greased baking sheet. Henry Ford LiveWell and Kroger have teamed up to make healthy eating a little easier and a lot tastier. This healthy chicken parmesan recipe replaces pasta w.