Mississippi Pot Roast. Great Range for Kitchen & Home Online. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Check Out Pressure Cooker Pot Roast On eBay.
There's no browning the beef, no extra add-ins before serving. You don't even have to stir together the ingredients! Directions Put the roast in a slow cooker. You can cook Mississippi Pot Roast using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mississippi Pot Roast
- It’s 3-5 pound of chuck roast.
- You need 1 packet of ranch dressing mix (powder).
- It’s 1 packet of dried onion soup mix.
- Prepare 8-10 of pepperoncini peppers.
- You need 1/2 c. of pepperoncini pepper juice.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter (1/4 cup).
Add the butter, au jus gravy mix, ranch dressing mix and pepperoncini peppers and juice. Add salt and pepper if you like and cook on low until tender,. Mississippi Pot Roast is a combination of five simple ingredients that all cook together in your slow cooker. It's typically made with a chuck roast, which is inexpensive and easy to find at most grocery stores.
Mississippi Pot Roast instructions
- I always use slow cooker liners in my crockpot! Easy clean up!!.
- Place roast in crock pot, and top with all other ingredients. Cook on low for 8 hours..
- When finished, place over noodles, mashed potatoes, or make a sandwich!.
You can also makes this with other cuts of meat, like I have with Mississippi Pulled Pork. Good news, you can bust out this Mississippi pot roast with a traditional oven to. After browning the roast, remove it from heat but keep it in the Dutch oven. Then add the seasoning, butter, and peppers, as the recipe instructs. Place chuck roast, butter and pepperoncini juice into the crock pot.