Deigi beef Biryani by homemade BIRYANI MASALA #kokabandcookpad. Great recipe for Deigi beef Biryani by homemade BIRYANI MASALA #kokabandcookpad. Biryani is most favourite dish in my family. Some times i feel that without biryani my DAWAT table looks empty empty.😂 so in every feast Biryani is must. #kokabandcookpad Deigi beef Biryani by homemade BIRYANI MASALA #kokabandcookpad.
Some times i feel that without biryani my DAWAT table looks empty empty.😂 so in every feast Biryani is must. #kokabandcookpad. I usually make different Biryani versions but this is my most favorite Biryani Recipe among all my Biryani Creations. I used Beef in this Biryani recipe as I feel Beef Biryani is more delicious than other meats. You can cook Deigi beef Biryani by homemade BIRYANI MASALA #kokabandcookpad using 39 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Deigi beef Biryani by homemade BIRYANI MASALA #kokabandcookpad
- Prepare 1 kg of Beef.
- It’s 3 of medium onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 4-5 of Tomatoes blend.
- You need 2 of Pototao cut into cube shape (optional).
- You need 2 tbsp of Dahi.
- You need 5-6 tbsp of Home made Biryani Masala.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Oil.
- It’s of For rice.
- You need 1 kg of Rice.
- Prepare 5-6 of Whole black pepper.
- It’s 2 of Black cardamom.
- Prepare 3 of Green cardamom.
- Prepare 2 of Cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin seed.
- It’s of For garnishing.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Green coriander.
- It’s 4-5 of Green/red chillies.
- It’s 1 cup of Brown onin.
- Prepare of Yellow Food colour.
- It’s 1 of Lemon slice into 4 piece.
- It’s 1 slice of Tomato.
- Prepare of home made biryani masala recipe.
- You need 1 piece of Nutmeg.
- You need 5 of Mace blades.
- Prepare 15 piece of Green Cardamom.
- You need 1 Tsp of Black Cumin Seeds.
- You need 4 piece of Cinnamon.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Deghi red chilli powder.
- Prepare 4 piece of Star anise.
- You need 1 Tsp of Black Pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Cloves.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Red Chili Powder.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Salt.
- You need 1 Tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- You need 15 piece of Dried plum.
And of course, a delicious happy dinner with my family makes me happy! Everyone enjoyed this hearty scrumptious perfect Biryani. I served with Green Raita (yogurt dip) and fresh mixed. Beef Biryani Recipe – How to make Degi Beef Biryani by Chef Asifa—–.
Deigi beef Biryani by homemade BIRYANI MASALA #kokabandcookpad step by step
- Add oil and onion in vessel and Fry onions in hot oil until light pink.
- Now add beef.. Fry beef very well then add ginger garlic paste and Fry again…
- Then add home made Biryani Masala and mix well. Then add potatoes n mix well…
- Now add water and cover it till the beef meat tender.. Then bhoonify it till oil comes up. Then add blend tomatoes and bhoonify it..
- Then add yogurt and bhoonify it till oil comes up.. Then soaked rice for atleast 30 min..
- Then boil rice 80% with whole garam masala, zeera, oil and salt. Now give the layer of biryani. First layer rice.
- 2nd layer qorma. 3rd layer rice n 4th layer all garnish things green coriander, brown onion, lemon, chillies, tomatoes and food colour.
- Now close the lid n give dum on high flame. When the steam comes out slow the flame for 5 mins. After 5 min off the flame. Your deigi style beef biryani get ready…
- Serve it with raita n salad.
- For HOMEMADE BIRYANI MASAL : In a grinder put nutmeg, mace, green cardamom, black cumin seeds, cloves, black pepper and star anise, and grind well.Now mix this grinded mixture with deghi red chilli powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder, salt, turmeric powder and dried plum.. Mix well all the ingredients,Now put this masala in a air tight jar and use as required…
After that add cooking oil, garnish and cook for a while. Thanks for watching my vidoes please subscribe my channel.very easy and simple recipe I hope you enjoy and try this recipe. make de. Sumayya shares her recipe for Pakistani beef biryani, a richly spiced and aromatic dish that is perfect for celebrations, thanks to the addition of luxurious rose water and petals. For further inspiration, read Sumayya's favourite Eid lunch memories. This recipe is a labour of love, as is the Eid.