Parmesan and Panko Baked Chicken Tenders. In another shallow dish, stir panko with Parmesan. Sprinkle chicken strips with salt and pepper. Dip chicken strips one at a time into flour, shaking off excess; then dip into eggs.
Place eggs in a shallow bowl. Combine panko and cheese in another shallow bowl. Dip chicken in egg; dredge in breadcrumb mixture. You can have Parmesan and Panko Baked Chicken Tenders using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Parmesan and Panko Baked Chicken Tenders
- Prepare 4 of chicken filet.
- You need of mayonnaise + ketchup + Worcestershire sauce + 4 garlic cloves.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of Panko crumbs + 2 tbs Parmesan + 1 tsp garlic powder.
- You need of extra virgin olive oil.
Crispy Baked Parmesan Crusted Chicken Tenders make a flavorful weeknight meal that the entire family will enjoy. Chicken strips are breaded with crispy panko bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, and herbs, then baked in the oven. Place the tenders on the sheet and then place in the oven. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
Parmesan and Panko Baked Chicken Tenders instructions
- Cut chicken fillet into thin strips. Marinade for a few hours in ketchup, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce and minced 4 garlic cloves.
- Beet eggs – set aside. Mix panko crumbs + parmesan + garlic powder + your choice of spices.
- Dip each chicken strip into egg wash (both sides) then into panko mix.
- Press gently so the crumbs could stick nicely.
- Organize tenders on a steel cooking rack (gets crispy and cooked evenly) or glass baking dish.
- Drizzle some extra virgin olive oil on top of the tenders..
- Bake 420 ° for 15-20 minutes.
Place panko crumbs on baking sheet. In one bowl whisk together the lemon juice and olive oil. In another bowl mix together the panko, parmesan, and salt. Set up an assembly line starting with the lemon juice mixture, then the panko, and finally your baking sheet. Take one piece of chicken and dip both sides in the lemon mixture.