Burger and Black Beans. Your favourite meals from your favourite restaurants delivered quickly with Uber Eats. Tasty meals, local favourites, and delicious dishes delivered fast. Find the Best Burgers and Sandwiches, Perfect for Your Next Dinner.
Season, then scrunch the bean mixture together with clean hands. In a medium bowl, mash black beans with a fork until thick and pasty. In a food processor, finely chop green pepper, onion and garlic. You can cook Burger and Black Beans using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Burger and Black Beans
- It’s 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- It’s 30 ounces of canned black beans 2 15 ounce cans.
- It’s 2 of shishito savory peppers.
- You need 1/2 can of water.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Heinz chili sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parsley.
- You need To taste of green onion.
Combine – In a medium bowl, mix together all the ingredients, except the oil. This prevents the black bean burgers from tasting like mush. While the black beans are in the oven, sauté some garlic, onion, and pepper together. This will be the flavor base of the entire burger.
Burger and Black Beans instructions
- Add the ground sirloin to a pot and brown till crisped..
- Rinse the peppers remove the seeds and stem tops. Chop finely..
- Add the peppers to the sirloin. Then add the spices except parsley..
- Add the beans and half can of water and chili sauce. Bring to a simmer then add the mayonnaise. Stir in well bring to a simmer then add the parsley. Let simmer 15 minutes..
- Slice the green onion.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
This Mushroom Veggie Burger (with Black Beans) is the best veggie burger recipe you can ever make. The best part – it's a homemade veggie burger that sticks together! You could also oven-bake the burgers. To do this, place them on parchment paper and lightly spray with a little neutral oil. Add the black beans, brown rice, bread crumbs, ground chia seeds, nutritional yeast, and soy sauce, lemon juice and stir until the mixture gets very thick and difficult to mix.