Moist 2 Layer Chocolate Cake. Cream butter and add in brown sugar. Beat in a mixer until smooth. Add one egg at a time until light and fluffy.
In a large bowl, place flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and sugar. For the cake, place all of the cake ingredients, except the boiling water, into a large mixing bowl. Using a wooden spoon, or electric whisk, beat the. You can cook Moist 2 Layer Chocolate Cake using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Moist 2 Layer Chocolate Cake
- Prepare 220 Grams of Plain Flower.
- You need 75 Grams of Unsweetened Coca Powder.
- It’s 350 Grams of White Granulated Sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 240 ML of Coffee.
- It’s 240 ML of Buttermilk.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 120 ML of Vegetable Oil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need of Separate in to 2 8 inch Cake Tins Bake 350 F 30-35 Minutes.
- It’s of Buttercream recipe.
- It’s 175 Grams of softened Butter.
- It’s 335 Grams of Cream Chesse.
- Prepare 260 Grams of icing sugar.
- Prepare 67 Grams of Coca Powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
Whether you need a moist chocolate cake for a birthday or a delicate light finish to a big meal – you can count on this chocolate cake to meet all of your needs. Enjoy with some whipped cream or ice cream for a special treat. Recipe by: geneviever Hampshire, England, UK. Moist, rich and fudgy, the sponge delivers a double dose of melted chocolate, alongside cocoa powder and coffee.
Moist 2 Layer Chocolate Cake instructions
- Mix The Flower, coca powder,sugar,baking powder,baking soda,salt.
- Then add the coffee,buttermilk,eggs,oil,vanilla extract and mix.
- Separate the mixture in to 2 8 inch cake tins and line them with baking paper and bake 350 F for 30-35 minutes or until a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- One the cake is baked let it cool in the pan for 5-10 minutes then take them out of the pans and let them cook until cold.
- For the buttercream mix together the butter,creamcheese then add icing sugar,coca powder,and vanilla extract and decorate.
We've covered it with a silky chocolate ganache, and (you guessed it) another hit of chocolate in curl-form to finish. This sponge cake sandwiched with a rich buttercream looks stunning, but is actually really. Now all you have to do is put all the cake ingredients – flour, sugar, baking powder and bicarb, cocoa, butter, eggs, vanilla and sour cream – into a food processor and process until you have a smooth, thick batter. It's covered with a chocolate ganache drip. It's chocolate overload and you won't regret it.