Baked Chicken Breasts with Creamy Basil Sauce. Baked Chicken Breasts with Creamy Basil Sauce. Creamy Parmesan Carbonara Chicken (No Egg) Balsamic Baked Chicken Breast With Mozzarella Cheese Crispy Chicken Parmesan (Parmigiana). Lightly floured boneless chicken breasts are pan fried in until golden and crispy before being added to a mouth-watering garlic cream sauce!
In skillet, heat butter or margarine to medium heat. Dip chicken in milk, then coat with crumbs. Combine flour, pepper and salt in a bowl and coat the chicken, shaking off excess. You can have Baked Chicken Breasts with Creamy Basil Sauce using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Chicken Breasts with Creamy Basil Sauce
- It’s of Chicken.
- You need 6 of chicken breasts.
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s of sea salt.
- It’s of pepper.
- It’s of Creamy Basil Sauce.
- You need 3/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic (minced).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of basil.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2 of plum tomatoes (chopped ).
Remove from the pan and keep warm. Add the parmesan cheese, a few tablespoons at a time, whisking in between until the sauce is smooth. Stir in the fresh basil leaves. Spoon sauce over the chicken and garnish with more fresh basil.
Baked Chicken Breasts with Creamy Basil Sauce step by step
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Coat chicken breasts in vegetable oil, sea salt and pepper on both sides..
- Bake for 45 minutes. While baking combine ingredients for Creamy Basil Sauce. Set in fridge until chicken is done..
- Cover chicken with sauce and serve. Sauce can be made a day in advance if desired..
In a skillet over medium heat cook chicken in butter until browned on both sides. Add chicken broth to skillet and stir to loosen up browned bits from pan. Stir in cream, basil, and pepper and bring to a boil. There is no heavy cream in the sauce making it a healthy option when you want true comfort food. The chicken is cooked in a skillet and then the garlic and basil sauce is made in the same pan.