Baked Parmesan Crispy Chicken. Compare a fantastic selection of Baking at Very.co.uk Today Low Prices on Parmessan. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Mix together the breadcrumbs and parmesan. Dip the flattened chicken breasts (escalopes) in the beaten egg, followed by the Parmesan breadcrumbs.
Dip chicken in flour first and then egg and finally in the crumb mix pressing the crumbs to adhere. Place on a pan sprayed with cooking spray. Spray the top of the chicken with cooking spray. You can cook Baked Parmesan Crispy Chicken using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Parmesan Crispy Chicken
- Prepare 4 of boneless chicken breasts cut into half crosswise.
- It’s 1/2 cup of of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of of Parmesan.
- It’s 1 cup of of bread crumbs.
- You need 1 cup of of crushed cornflakes.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 2 tsp of of dried oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of of chicken seasoning.
- It’s 1 of Salt & ground pepper to season.
- Prepare 1 of Butter to grease the baking dish (or cooking spray if available).
Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray. Season the chicken with salt, pepper, and onion powder. Coat the chicken in flour, then egg, and then bread crumbs. Pour oil in a cast-iron skillet to come ¼ inch (½ cm) up the side.
Baked Parmesan Crispy Chicken instructions
- – Preheat the oven to 220°F C. Grease a baking dish and set aside..
- – Mix the mayo, ¼ of Parmesan, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, chicken seasoning and salt and pepper..
- – In a plate mix the bread crumbs, crushed cornflakes, ½ cup of Parmesan, basil and oregano..
- – Cover one side of the chicken with a thin layer of the mayonnaise mix then place in the breadcrumb mix. Turn chicken breast over and repeat to cover the other side..
- – Place the chicken breasts in the greased baking dish. Bake in oven for approximately 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked. Do not cook for too long to avoid ending up with dry pieces of chicken..
- – You may add some parmesan shavings and some chopped fresh basil when serving..
- – I served this with my potato gratin muffins and my lemon and garlic mushrooms (see recipes)..
- – Enjoy!!!.
Heat the oil over medium-high heat. Grease a baking dish and set aside. – Mix the mayo, ¼ of Parmesan, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, chicken seasoning and salt and pepper. – In a plate mix the bread crumbs, crushed cornflakes, ½ cup of Parmesan, basil and oregano. In a large skillet, heat vegetable oil over medium-high heat until hot and shimmering. Dredge the chicken cutlets through the whisked eggs on both sides, evenly coating them. Lightly breaded parmesan chicken pan-fried until golden and crispy.