Bake sweet potato kibeh. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Check Out Sweet Potato On eBay. Peel and chop the sweet potatoes.
In a medium pot, add the potatoes, water,. Add ¾ cup of fine bulgur in a medium sized bowl. Mash the sweet potatoes with a masher until smooth. – Transfer drained bulgur to a very large bowl add the mashed potatoes, onion, salt, cumin, paprika , black pepper, garlic, and flour. – Combine everything thoroughly with a large spatula.-Spread Kibbeh dough evenly in the pan. You can cook Bake sweet potato kibeh using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bake sweet potato kibeh
- You need 2 of medium size sweet potatoes baked not boiled.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown burgol.
- Prepare 1/2 of minced onion.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of garlic and onion powder.
- You need 2 tablespoon of dry parsley.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of warm water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ice cube.
Use a your hands to spread the dough evenly over the entire surface. This Sweet Potato Kibbeh is vegan play off the iconic Lebanese baked meat Kibbeh. Warm and delicious, serve this as a main dish, or, as a side dish on your Thanksgiving table. Potatoes, pumpkin, and zucchini all make delicious kibbeh.
Bake sweet potato kibeh step by step
- Wash and soak the burgol in the water for 20 minutes in that time bake the sweet potatoes and peeled then add all the spices and potato and mix.
- You could use the bullet to smooth the dough at this step you add the ice then start adding the oil in the end.oven at 375 f for 45 minutes I only make one layer,but you could stuffed with salute of your prefer vegetables then have second layer on top but that will take more than hour cooking.
- After 45 minutes of cooking yummy 😋.
This Baked Potato Kibbeh is probably the easiest for a beginner to master. Make the optional stuffing or leave it unstuffed—either way. I prefer baking them, but you can also boil them. Rub the sweet potato all over with half a teaspoon of the olive oil and some salt. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper and lightly spray it with cooking spray.