Baked Pasta Shells. The best place for your Italian favourites. Shipped at fixed rates around the world! Find and order your favourite Italian food!
Cook the pasta shells in plenty of lightly salted boiling water until al dente. Drain well (make sure you empty the shells of water) and leave. Spoon ricotta mixture into shells and place open sides up in baking dish. You can have Baked Pasta Shells using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Pasta Shells
- You need 1 box of Pasta shells.
- It’s 1 can of chicken breasts.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of italian seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of rosemary.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of basil.
- You need 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of Ragu 4 cheese creamy sauce.
- You need 1 can of Del Monte 4 cheese sauce.
- It’s 3/4 cup of plain bread crumbs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of Sofrito.
- Prepare 1 packages of chives and onion cream cheese.
- You need of Pam (spray).
Tip the sauce into a baking dish and spread it out in an even layer, then top with the filled shells. Drizzle with olive oil and cover in foil. Using a teaspoon, fill the pasta shells with some of the mascarpone mixture, pressing the mix in with your index finger. Nestle the shells into the sauce, filled-side up.
Baked Pasta Shells step by step
- Boil pasta for 8 min or until al dente..
- In a medium pan heat up the olive oil and add the sofrito the chicken breast and all the spices..
- When everything is well mixed add the del monte sauce of your choice and let it simmer for about 6 minutes..
- When the pasta is ready add the chives and onion cream cheese until is all well blended and melted. And half of the Ragu sauce..
- Spray baking dish with Pam and add half of the pasta and top it off with all the chicken mixture and repeat again with the pasta..
- Top the pasta with the remaining Ragu sauce, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese..
- Mix the bread crumbs with the butter and top the pasta with it. Set the oven on broil and set it until lightly brown..
Grate over some parmesan and finish with a few basil leaves. Spray non-stick oil spray in a shallow baking pan and ladle some of the sauce at the bottom. Now pipe the cheese mixture into the jumbo shells one by one and place in the pan. Pour rest of the marinara on top. So these Baked Pasta Shells with Gin Brambles to accompany it really do represent my kitchen.