baked buttermilk chicken drummies. Browse new releases, best sellers or classics & Find your next favourite book Looking For Great Deals? We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Rub the spices into the drumsticks.
Cover the bowl with a plate and leave to marinate in the fridge overnight. Combine buttermilk, worcestershire sauce, garlic, and hot sauce in ziploc bag. Spray cookie sheet with non stick cooking spray. You can cook baked buttermilk chicken drummies using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of baked buttermilk chicken drummies
- Prepare 6 of chicken drumsticks.
- Prepare 1 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of hot sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 dash of salt.
- You need 1 dash of pepper.
Seal the freezer bag and squish everything in the bag until the drumsticks are coated. Depending on the size of the drumstick, they may need a little longer. Brush the chicken drumsticks with melted butter. Season with smoked paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
baked buttermilk chicken drummies step by step
- Combine buttermilk, worcestershire sauce, garlic, and hot sauce in ziploc bag. Add chicken and marinate 4- 24 hours..
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray cookie sheet with non stick cooking spray..
- On a plate, mix together bread crumbs, cheese, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper..
- Remove chicken from marinade. Roll in seasonings and place on cookie sheet..
- Bake 40 minutes or until golden brown and chicken is cooked through (thermometer reads 165°)..
This recipe is a similar version of my chicken schnitzel, breaded chicken breast, parmesan-crusted chicken, or my buttermilk baked crispy chicken. Chicken legs or thighs is all you need to make this crispy chicken, the rest of the ingredients are mostly pantry staples. The secret to getting these chicken pieces crispy is in the cornflake coating. If you don't have cornflakes you can use my. Line a large baking tray with foil and place a rack on top.