Low carb oven baked chicken. Download a free audiobook from Audible. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Spray a large baking sheet with olive oil spray and set aside.
Line two jelly roll pans with foil and place cooling racks on top of each. Coat each piece of chicken with spices by shaking in the bag. Place each coated piece of chicken on baking rack. You can cook Low carb oven baked chicken using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low carb oven baked chicken
- It’s of Boneless chicken thigh (2 pieces).
- You need of Almond flour (1 1/2 cups).
- You need of Parmesan cheese (1/2 cup).
- Prepare of Cayenne pepper (1 tsp).
- You need of Paprika (1 tsp).
- Prepare of Garlic powder (1/2 tsp).
- Prepare of Onion powder (1/2 tsp).
- You need of Salt (1 tsp).
- Prepare of Heavy cream (2 tbsp).
- Prepare of Eggs (2 medium).
The inside of the chicken will be so tender and juicy! We use a meat thermometer to check for doneness. Place the chicken and the rutabaga in a baking dish. Season with salt, pepper, and paprika powder.
Low carb oven baked chicken step by step
- Preheat the oven to 195 C. Line a large parchment paper on a baking tray..
- Whisk eggs and heavy cream in a bowl..
- In another bowl mix all the dry ingredients..
- Working with one chicken piece at a time, coat chicken first in breading bowl, then in egg wash bowl, then again in breading bowl..
- Place breaded chicken pieces on the prepared parchment paper. Cook in the oven for 40 mins or until it browns. (You can deep fry it or put it in an air fryer).
This is the BEST Low Carb Oven Fried Chicken recipe! With a special breading method, this turns out golden and crispy and all around delicious. This recipe is Trim Healthy Mama friendly (THM S), low carb and keto! It's also gluten free if using certified gf ingredients. Cut the chicken breasts in half lengthwise.