Drooling Homemade Baked Mac ‘N Creamy-Cheesy-Cheese. Make the cheese sauce by melting the butter over medium heat. Stir in enough flour to make a roux. Add milk to roux slowly, stirring constantly.
Simple, fast, and delicious describes this baked cod recipe. This recipe was a favorite request from a local restaurant. They closed after years in business and we are happy to share a version of their most requested recipe. You can have Drooling Homemade Baked Mac ‘N Creamy-Cheesy-Cheese using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Drooling Homemade Baked Mac ‘N Creamy-Cheesy-Cheese
- It’s 1/2 kilogram of Chicken meat.
- Prepare 5 cloves of Garlic.
- You need of Ground blackpepper.
- You need of Cheesy Sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Salted Butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of All-purpose Flour.
- Prepare 3 cups of Full cream milk.
- It’s 1 can of Mushroom cream (optional).
- Prepare of Shitake Mushroom (optional).
- It’s of Italian herbs.
- It’s of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare of Mozarella Cheese.
- It’s 4 cups of Elbow Macaroni.
- It’s of Salt.
Mac n' cheese is the ultimate comfort food. After trying this super-easy, super-creamy macaroni and cheese recipe. Drooling Homemade Baked Mac 'N Creamy-Cheesy-Cheese is something which I have loved my entire life. They're fine and they look fantastic.
Drooling Homemade Baked Mac ‘N Creamy-Cheesy-Cheese step by step
- Marinate chicken meat with mashed garlic and blackpepper. Fry until light brown..
- Boil tha pasta. Drain and set aside..
- Make the cheese sauce by melting the butter over medium heat. Stir in enough flour to make a roux. Add milk to roux slowly, stirring constantly. Stir in cheeses, and cook over low heat until cheese is melted and the sauce is a little thick. Add cooked marinated chicken, muhsroom cream, and Shitake mushroom..
- Combine cheese sauce with cooked pasta..
- Transfer the mac and cheese to a baking dish. Sprinkle with italian herbs and top with more cheese!!.
- Bake at 175 degrees C for 30 minutes. Serve..
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. Here is how you cook that. In a large mixing bowl, combine drained pasta with cheese sauce, stirring to combine fully. Pour half of the pasta mixture into the prepared baking dish. Bake: Loosely cover the mac and cheese with aluminum foil and bake until the cheese starts to bubble and edges are a nice golden brown.