Crockpot Black Bean Chili. Find All the Kitchen Appliances Online. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Huge Selection on Second Hand Books.
Tomatoes, cumin, and garlic add robust flavor, along with the chili powder and onions. Serve with optional garnishes of your choice, along with tortilla chips for dipping, if desired. Give it all a good stir. You can have Crockpot Black Bean Chili using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Black Bean Chili
- It’s 2 pounds of ground beef.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 can of black beans, do not drain.
- Prepare 1 (28 ounce) of can crushed tomatoes.
- You need 1 (6 ounce) of can tomato paste.
- Prepare 6 tablespoons of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cumin.
- You need 3 tablespoons of oregano.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Adobo.
- It’s of Sour cream.
- It’s of Shredded Mexican cheese OR shredded cheddar cheese.
A half an hour before serving, whisk together water and corn starch in a small bowl. Drain and rinse the cans of beans and add them to the slow cooker. Uncover and sir in the tomato paste. Garnish with sour cream and cheddar cheese.
Crockpot Black Bean Chili instructions
- Brown and drain fat from ground beef…….
- Add to ground beef the chopped onion, green pepper and garlic,sauté until veggies are tender……..
- Add ground beef mixture to crockpot…….
- To crock pot add : black beans, crushed tomatoes and tomato paste…..Stir well….
- Next add : chili powder, cumin, oregano, black pepper, cayenne pepper and adobo, stir well……
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours…..Stir occasionally…….
- Serve with some cornbread, sour cream, shredded Mexican cheese OR cheddar cheese and enjoy 😉!.
Give the mixture a good stir. Then, if you would like a. Great recipe for Crockpot Black Bean Chili. If you like thicker and just a little bit it liquid, go with the higher number for each option. Taste when finished, and add any more salt or heat if needed.