Baked Parmesan Chicken. From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order. Browse new releases, best sellers or classics.
Dip each chicken breast in the oil mixture, then in the bread crumb mixture. Arrange the coated chicken breasts in the prepared baking dish, and top with any remaining bread crumb mixture. Lay the chicken breasts in between two sheets of baking paper and bash with a meat tenderiser or rolling pin, until flattened slightly. You can cook Baked Parmesan Chicken using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Parmesan Chicken
- It’s 4 of chicken breast schnitzel.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Prepare of paprika 1/2 tsp.
- You need 1/3 cup of oil.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese grated.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
Lay the chicken inside the pan. Spread the mixture evenly over each piece so that the chicken won't dry out while baking. Pour spaghetti sauce over each chicken breast and top each with mozzarella cheese and remaining Parmesan cheese. Arrange the chicken in a single layer in the baking dish.
Baked Parmesan Chicken instructions
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs, dijon mustard, oil, paprika and salt and pepper together..
- Mix the panko breadcrumbs (or regular bread crumbs) and the grated parmesan cheese (freshly grated is the best) together in another bowl..
- In another bowl have the whole wheat flour. You can use plain regular flour if you prefer that instead..
- Dredge the chicken breast pieces in the flour, shaking off the excess..
- Next dip it in the egg mixture, followed by the breadcrumb mixture. Make sure each piece is well coated..
- Place the chicken breast schniztel on a baking tray and bake till the chicken is cooked through and the outside starts to brown a bit..
- Serve with some mash on the side.
Lightly spray the chicken with cooking spray. In a shallow bowl, stir together mayonnaise, seasoned salt, paprika, and garlic powder. In a pie plate, combine Parmesan cheese and Panko crumbs. Coat each chicken breast in mayonnaise mixture and then press both sides in Parmesan mixture. Take your chicken coated in breadcrumbs and place in an ovenproof dish.